Tagines
Mike Ruddock
2019-01-07 14:59:11 UTC
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to £127
(Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.

Mike Ruddock
Jim Easterbrook
2019-01-07 15:14:41 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to £127
(Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
I paid £19.99 in Aldi in April 2017. It's still working perfectly.
2019-01-07 16:15:16 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to £127
(Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
I paid £19.99 in Aldi in April 2017. It's still working perfectly.
Probably a stew pid amount.
2019-01-07 18:00:51 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to £127
(Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
I paid £19.99 in Aldi in April 2017. It's still working perfectly.
Probably a stew pid amount.
I had to look up tagine to see what you lot were talking about and
thereby discovered I've already got one. Okay, it's only a miniature
one, decorating my Welsh Dresser, and I don't suppose I could cook with
it but I've got one. Erme - I couldn't cook something really tiny, could I?

2019-01-07 18:31:05 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to £127
(Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
I paid £19.99 in Aldi in April 2017. It's still working perfectly.
Probably a stew pid amount.
I had to look up tagine to see what you lot were talking about and
thereby discovered I've already got one. Okay, it's only a miniature
one, decorating my Welsh Dresser, and I don't suppose I could cook with
it but I've got one. Erme - I couldn't cook something really tiny, could I?
Nick
A fish stew with one prawn?
2019-01-07 19:06:40 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to £127
(Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
I paid £19.99 in Aldi in April 2017. It's still working perfectly.
Probably a stew pid amount.
I had to look up tagine to see what you lot were talking about and
thereby discovered I've already got one. Okay, it's only a miniature
one, decorating my Welsh Dresser, and I don't suppose I could cook with
it but I've got one. Erme - I couldn't cook something really tiny, could I?
How authentic is your Welsh dresser?

Incidentally, I read the Subject of this thread as "taglines" and was
sore puzzled.
2019-01-07 19:37:19 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to
£127 (Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
I paid £19.99 in Aldi in April 2017. It's still working perfectly.
Probably a stew pid amount.
I had to look up tagine to see what you lot were talking about and
thereby discovered I've already got one. Okay, it's only a miniature
one, decorating my Welsh Dresser, and I don't suppose I could cook with
it but I've got one. Erme - I couldn't cook something really tiny, could I?
How authentic is your Welsh dresser?
I imagine that he *is* an authentic Welsh man.
2019-01-08 19:11:56 UTC
Incidentally, I read the Subject of this thread as "taglines" and was
sore puzzled.
Huh. That's nothing. I didn't even misread the Subject, but I've still
got the hook of Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers as a persistent
earworm.

It's a curse, I tell you.
2019-01-09 19:34:56 UTC
Incidentally, I read the Subject of this thread as "taglines" and was
sore puzzled.
Huh.  That's nothing.  I didn't even misread the Subject, but I've still
got the hook of Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers as a persistent
earworm.
It's a curse, I tell you.
Poor you.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with

2019-01-07 19:34:49 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to
£127 (Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
I paid £19.99 in Aldi in April 2017. It's still working perfectly.
Probably a stew pid amount.
I had to look up tagine to see what you lot were talking about and
thereby discovered I've already got one. Okay, it's only a miniature
one, decorating my Welsh Dresser, and I don't suppose I could cook with
it but I've got one. Erme - I couldn't cook something really tiny, could I?
Is it really small? If so, it might be an ornament (from, say, N. Africa)
rather than a small *real* tagine and wouldn't take cooking temperatures.
Clive Arthur
2019-01-07 22:57:54 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to £127
(Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
I paid £19.99 in Aldi in April 2017. It's still working perfectly.
Probably a stew pid amount.
I had to look up tagine to see what you lot were talking about and
thereby discovered I've already got one. Okay, it's only a miniature
one, decorating my Welsh Dresser, and I don't suppose I could cook with
it but I've got one. Erme - I couldn't cook something really tiny, could I?
Nick
B’stilla

(Bye-bye, it's a Moroccan pie.)

Cheers
Clive
steveski
2019-01-08 19:13:10 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
B’stilla
# 'Let me go . . .'
We will not let him go!

2019-01-08 10:10:44 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
I note that Amazon has tagines costing from £26 (from Lakeland)to £127
(Le Creuset). I wonder how much the one she gave Jill cost.
Mike Ruddock
A lot more than £26!