unfinished stories
2020-01-06 09:53:03 UTC
What happened with Krait and the vet? Did he come back from killing
people gloomily in Scandinavia? Krait was swearing it was over,wasn't
she? But have they got back together?

And I have suggestions for couplings. What about two lonely people
pairing up? Joy and Oliver! I somehow feel she is not of his class,
but neither was Tracy and Joy is surely closer. Own home that he could
move in to. This would remove the danger from Tony, and if they could
stop talking together remove the irritation to me,

Kirsty should talk to Roy more.,And more. They both want a baby so
she can move in and they can live happily ever after.
Sally Thompson
2020-01-06 11:48:28 UTC
What happened with Krait and the vet? Did he come back from killing
people gloomily in Scandinavia? Krait was swearing it was over,wasn't
she? But have they got back together?
And I have suggestions for couplings. What about two lonely people
pairing up? Joy and Oliver! I somehow feel she is not of his class,
but neither was Tracy and Joy is surely closer. Own home that he could
move in to. This would remove the danger from Tony, and if they could
stop talking together remove the irritation to me,
Kirsty should talk to Roy more.,And more. They both want a baby so
she can move in and they can live happily ever after.
Who says Roy wants a baby? He already has Phoebe (enough to put anyone off
at the moment) and Abby (who apparently has no contact with him).
2020-01-06 12:13:57 UTC
On 6 Jan 2020 11:48:28 GMT, Sally Thompson
What happened with Krait and the vet? Did he come back from killing
people gloomily in Scandinavia? Krait was swearing it was over,wasn't
she? But have they got back together?
And I have suggestions for couplings. What about two lonely people
pairing up? Joy and Oliver! I somehow feel she is not of his class,
but neither was Tracy and Joy is surely closer. Own home that he could
move in to. This would remove the danger from Tony, and if they could
stop talking together remove the irritation to me,
Kirsty should talk to Roy more.,And more. They both want a baby so
she can move in and they can live happily ever after.
Who says Roy wants a baby? He already has Phoebe (enough to put anyone off
at the moment) and Abby (who apparently has no contact with him).
Oh you are right. Another OAP moment. It was Tom who wanted to keep
the baby with Kirsty. Wasn't Roy very supportive? I have given up
hoping Tom and Nasty will split up so Tom can get together again with
Kirsty. They seem to be slowly smoothing Nasty over so she becomes
one of the village and acceptable.
Jim Easterbrook
2020-01-06 16:55:50 UTC
And I have suggestions for couplings. What about two lonely people
pairing up? Joy and Oliver! I somehow feel she is not of his class, but
neither was Tracy and Joy is surely closer. Own home that he could move
in to. This would remove the danger from Tony, and if they could stop
talking together remove the irritation to me,
I cannot see that voice being acceptable at GG. I suggest she gets a
pet and needs regular attention from Snappy.
He's already seeing to Lavinia's Schnauser.
2020-01-06 17:07:00 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Vicky Ayech
And I have suggestions for couplings. What about two lonely people
pairing up? Joy and Oliver! I somehow feel she is not of his class, but
neither was Tracy and Joy is surely closer. Own home that he could move
in to. This would remove the danger from Tony, and if they could stop
talking together remove the irritation to me,
I cannot see that voice being acceptable at GG. I suggest she gets a
pet and needs regular attention from Snappy.
He's already seeing to Lavinia's Schnauser.
That was a one off I rather think.
2020-01-06 17:24:18 UTC
What happened with Krait and the vet? Did he come back from killing
people gloomily in Scandinavia?  Krait was swearing it was over,wasn't
she? But have they got back together?
He came back, Phoebe went to see him and told him to get his leg over
because she was fed up with having to spend time with her mother (might
have been Alice thinking about it - Kate wanted matching tattoos, so
think it was Phoebe).
Post by Vicky Ayech
And I have suggestions for couplings. What about two lonely people
pairing up? Joy and Oliver! I somehow feel she is not of his class,
but neither was Tracy and Joy is surely closer. Own home that he could
move in to.  This would remove the danger from Tony, and if they could
stop talking together remove the irritation to me,
I cannot see that voice being acceptable at GG.
Regional accent. Check
Woman. Check
Talks endlessly. Check

Shoo in for leader of the Labour Party.

IGMDJ [1]

[1] No silly, Donkey Jacket.
carolet
2020-01-11 14:51:15 UTC
What happened with Krait and the vet? Did he come back from killing
people gloomily in Scandinavia?  Krait was swearing it was over,wasn't
she? But have they got back together?
He came back, Phoebe went to see him and told him to get his leg over
because she was fed up with having to spend time with her mother (might
have been Alice thinking about it - Kate wanted matching tattoos, so
think it was Phoebe).
I believe it was Alice that got them back together.
We haven't heard anything of the happy couple since then.
Post by Vicky Ayech
Kirsty should talk to Roy more.,And more.  They both want a baby so
she can move in and they can live happily ever after.
We all know that the only one for Kirsty is Tom.