Umra TV club
2019-02-06 11:49:24 UTC
I have just been pointed by a US friend in the direction of Corner Gas,
a series set in a small town in Saskatchewan. I'm watching it on Prime
but I gather you can also find it on You Tube. I think it's delightful -
gentle humour, a perfect antidote to what's going on in the world.
Dumrat
2019-02-06 13:11:07 UTC
I have just been pointed by a US friend in the direction of Corner Gas, a series set in a
small town in Saskatchewan. I'm watching it on Prime but I gather you can also find it on
You Tube. I think it's delightful - gentle humour, a perfect antidote to what's going on
in the world.
Thanks, Laura, 3 minutes in to the first episode and I've already laughed more than I had
for the whole of the rest of the day! A huge relief from shouting at the radio!
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat