spoiler: Krait
2019-03-11 19:13:42 UTC
Well done that woman ......

2019-03-11 19:19:46 UTC
Well done that woman ......
Sincerely Chris
Wise Old Bird ™.

Wisdom is the ability to cope. - the late (AB of C) Michael Ramsey,
quoted by Stephen Fry (RT 24-30 August 2013)
Vicky Ayech
2019-03-11 22:46:37 UTC
On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 19:13:42 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Well done that woman ......
Sincerely Chris
Yes I loved the scenes with Peggy. I can't believe Kate lied about
seeing Chris and talking to Nolly. I knew she was selfish but she was
prepared to ditch the business completely and move to Oxford to do
what with Phoebe? Phoebe was definitely not impressed and also had
sussed Kate was going to ask Peggy about moving in. And Kate couldn't
even actually go and see Chris. We've not caught her actually lying
before. And she was too stupid to patiently take Peggy round the
supermarket to shop. She tried to rush her. She has no good points at
all.