Listening to this mornings Omnibus edition.....
Add Reply
Peter Withey
2020-03-15 11:26:27 UTC
..I thought I heard Oliver say to Tracy that he'd received the
"Final", not even interim report on the GG explosion.

If I heard it correctly it seems a very short time in which to
complete all investigations an produce a final report.

I know it's Ambridge but does any umrat with more knowledge of these
matters care to comment.
Pete
Mike
2020-03-15 12:09:48 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
..I thought I heard Oliver say to Tracy that he'd received the
"Final", not even interim report on the GG explosion.
If I heard it correctly it seems a very short time in which to
complete all investigations an produce a final report.
I know it's Ambridge but does any umrat with more knowledge of these
matters care to comment.
From my H&S training and role, I think it could at best be initial /
interim - certainly not final. If Gavin’s deputy survives, he will be
summoned before the HSE and I am sure more forensic work needs to be
completed. I said as much to Mrs. McToodles at the time; however, we all
know that Ambridge is capable of defying logic, law, gravity, economics,
human biology and everything else including common sense.
Mike Ruddock

matters care to comment.
Chris McMillan
2020-03-15 18:37:28 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
..I thought I heard Oliver say to Tracy that he'd received the
"Final", not even interim report on the GG explosion.
If I heard it correctly it seems a very short time in which to
complete all investigations an produce a final report.
I know it's Ambridge but does any umrat with more knowledge of these
matters care to comment.
We think this too. However, it may be that Oliver has misread/understood.