UMRA birthday info for 10 September 2020
Birthday Monitor
2020-09-10 06:20:58 UTC
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
2020-09-10 07:25:57 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Greetings to all!

Saw a cartoon this week - "I'm not sure about adding another
year, I haven't used this one!"

***@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1
2020-09-10 09:42:22 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Only 4 of you so ok for you to gather for your party!

Have a great day and many happy returns, folks!
Wrexham, UK
Chris McMillan
2020-09-10 14:09:05 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Only 4 of you so ok for you to gather for your party!
Have a great day and many happy returns, folks!
Have as interesting day as possible, Ben, Chris and Vicky. Can pass
messages to David.

2020-09-10 17:48:58 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
What a magnificent crop of umrats! Happy birthday to all.
Min
2020-09-10 23:26:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
What a magnificent crop of umrats! Happy birthday to all.
Slightly belated Happies from me and the Hounds!
Min
b***@gmail.com
2020-09-11 00:01:54 UTC
Thank you all, and many happy returns to my shared-birthday friends!
Vicky Ayech
2020-09-11 09:31:08 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Thank you all, and many happy returns to my shared-birthday friends!
Thank you. I had a dentist appointment in the morning! But the good
news was it is not the crown that needs work or root canal treatment
but the wisdom tooth that needs filling. And as it needs a 45 minute
visit he can do it at the end of October, earliest! The dentists there
are busy and working overtime to catch up with need.

They took my temperature, remote unit, and I had to use cleaning gell
on hands and wear a mask to go to reception and waiting area.

B got me a clock that has a different bird for each hour and they sing
except between 10.30pm and 6.30 am. I am enjoying it now it is sorted
out. It was a bit confused at first and the cuckoo sang on the robin's
hour etc.. I often make watches go wrong but this clock was hanging
on the wall.
Vicky Ayech
2020-09-11 09:31:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Best wishes, belatedly, to my twins. I hope you had good days.