So, farewell then...
2021-08-14 07:07:29 UTC
...Nanci Griffith.

You have taken the final Outbound Plane.

So long and thank you.
--
Sid
2021-08-14 19:38:46 UTC
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:07:29 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
...Nanci Griffith.
You have taken the final Outbound Plane.
So long and thank you.
Yes indeed. My ex b-i-l was a great fan and used to travel to see her
whenever she was performing in the UK. I also thought she was great
though I'm sorry to say that she was in that very long list of artists
who I think are really great but to whom I've not really given the
attention they deserve. The thing is, I am a big devotee of talk radio
(not Talk Radio!) and there are simply not enough hours in the day to
listen to everything. I'd probably have to move my radio dial and
point it at something like KGHL The Mighty 790AM in Billings MT which
all day and every day (except Sunday mornings) plays both kinds of
music.