OT - Royal family
2020-01-09 06:31:53 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
2020-01-09 08:14:41 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
BTN! (With bloomin’ bells on!)
2020-01-09 11:21:33 UTC
Not bells. The sound of brakes, skidding andthen BANG! CRASH!
BrritSki
WALLOP, wot a photografff....
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-01-09 13:15:05 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
BTN! (With bloomin’ bells on!)
Not bells. The sound of brakes, skidding andthen BANG! CRASH!
WALLOP, wot a photografff....
IMO this sequence definitely qualifies for BUMRABT!

Who were your favourite TV stars or shows when you were a child? Sadly they've
all been arrested ... Ian Hislop, in Radio Times 28 September-4 October 2013
Mike
2020-01-09 11:51:49 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
BTN! (With bloomin’ bells on!)
Not bells. The sound of brakes, skidding andthen BANG! CRASH!
And then Music Concrete?
2020-01-09 08:47:14 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
OMG, BTN over here please Sid !

I think they'll be known as the West Sussexes when they're in N. America...
BrritSki
Odd choice of image for their new website too <http://sussexroyals.co.uk/>
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-01-09 13:11:54 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
OMG, BTN over here please Sid !
I think they'll be known as the West Sussexes when they're in N. America...
Odd choice of image for their new website too
<http://sussexroyals.co.uk/>
Eiden oh: it's how they (allegedly) think of the media, isn't it?

Penny
2020-01-09 13:33:00 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 08:49:20 +0000, BrritSki <***@gmail.com>
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
OMG, BTN over here please Sid !
I think they'll be known as the West Sussexes when they're in N. America...
Odd choice of image for their new website too <http://sussexroyals.co.uk/>
I'm surprised they didn't get that one shut down. They effectively stole
the sussexroyal instagram account
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47813521>
The chap used the same name on Twitter but after complaining about losing
it on Instagram he got so much abuse on Twitter he closed the account.
2020-01-09 09:09:09 UTC
2020-01-09 18:01:38 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
BTN!
Oh well - if you all insist.
2020-01-09 13:02:10 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
The way the Royal Family are dropping it will be a bit difficult when
the hard working one (Anne) stops.

Philip.
Andrew.
Harry
Meghan if she ever joined.
2020-01-09 13:19:32 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
The way the Royal Family are dropping it will be a bit difficult when
the hard working one (Anne) stops.
I'm glad to see any mention of Anne; as you say, she works hard - and
almost invisibly.

I've a lot of time for HMQ herself, as well.
Post by krw
Philip.
Andrew.
Harry
Meghan if she ever joined.
(On the whole, I still like all of them. They've done silly things.)

Vicky Ayech
2020-01-09 18:07:40 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 13:19:32 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by krw
Philip.
Andrew.
Harry
Meghan if she ever joined.
(On the whole, I still like all of them. They've done silly things.)
Anne was ok. Margaret wasn't allowed to marry a man who divorced his
wife, no blame to him apparently. Anne was able to divorce her husband
and remarry. And three out of the Queen's four children were able to
divorce. And the fourth stepped back frombeing royal and does private
stuff. Anne was able to do some private horse stuff too.
Sid Nuncius
2020-01-09 18:24:28 UTC
Anne was able to do some private horse stuff too.
That's just a filthy falsehood put about by people wanting to discredit her.
2020-01-09 18:27:28 UTC
YACatherinetheGreatAICM5roubles
Serena Blanchflower
2020-01-09 20:52:42 UTC
Anne was ok. Margaret wasn't allowed to marry a man who divorced his
wife, no blame to him apparently. Anne was able to divorce her husband
and remarry. And three out of the Queen's four children were able to
divorce. And the fourth stepped back frombeing royal and does private
stuff. Anne was able to do some private horse stuff too.
No, the fourth, and his wife, stepped back from private stuff to be full
time royals. After all the problems and scandals with Edward's film
company and Sophie's PR business, they agreed to retire from private
life and become full time royals, funded by the Queen.
Everything changes, nothing remains without change. (Buddha)
Vicky Ayech
2020-01-09 21:33:01 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 20:52:42 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
Anne was ok. Margaret wasn't allowed to marry a man who divorced his
wife, no blame to him apparently. Anne was able to divorce her husband
and remarry. And three out of the Queen's four children were able to
divorce. And the fourth stepped back frombeing royal and does private
stuff. Anne was able to do some private horse stuff too.
No, the fourth, and his wife, stepped back from private stuff to be full
time royals. After all the problems and scandals with Edward's film
company and Sophie's PR business, they agreed to retire from private
life and become full time royals, funded by the Queen.
Ah yes. But they got to be private. People are prophesying Harry will
come back as won't be happy or able to make it. I hope they are happy
and do manage a balance that works for them.
Serena Blanchflower
2020-01-10 12:42:36 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 20:52:42 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
Anne was ok. Margaret wasn't allowed to marry a man who divorced his
wife, no blame to him apparently. Anne was able to divorce her husband
and remarry. And three out of the Queen's four children were able to
divorce. And the fourth stepped back frombeing royal and does private
stuff. Anne was able to do some private horse stuff too.
No, the fourth, and his wife, stepped back from private stuff to be full
time royals. After all the problems and scandals with Edward's film
company and Sophie's PR business, they agreed to retire from private
life and become full time royals, funded by the Queen.
Ah yes. But they got to be private.
Yes, when off duty, they keep their heads firmly below the parapet; they
don't do any public stuff in their own names, only stuff on behalf of
the royal family or for established charities.

The problem is that it's quite clear that H & M have no wish to live
that quietly. They still want to be international super stars, or
global philanthropists, but they only want people to say lovely stuff
about them. That said, the press has been pretty spectacularly
poisonous towards them, so I'm not surprised they want to change things.
Post by Vicky Ayech
People are prophesying Harry will
come back as won't be happy or able to make it. I hope they are happy
and do manage a balance that works for them.
So do I, although I'm not too hopeful for them.
The 'good life' begins when you stop wanting a better one (Nkosiphambili
E. Molapis)
Rosemary Miskin
2020-01-10 11:28:32 UTC
Anne was ok.
'Is' surely?

Rosemary
Vicky Ayech
2020-01-10 12:18:08 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 03:28:32 -0800 (PST), Rosemary Miskin
Post by Rosemary Miskin
Anne was ok.
'Is' surely?
Rosemary
Yes hopefully now too, but I meant at the time she wanted the divorce.
John Ashby
2020-01-09 14:43:58 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
The way the Royal Family are dropping it will be a bit difficult when
the hard working one (Anne) stops.
Philip.
Andrew.
Harry
Meghan if she ever joined.
Nobody ever seems to mention what Edward is doing these days.

2020-01-09 15:55:04 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
The way the Royal Family are dropping it will be a bit difficult when
the hard working one (Anne) stops.
Philip.
Andrew.
Harry
Meghan if she ever joined.
Nobody ever seems to mention what Edward is doing these days.
Unlike Harry and Meghan, Edward and Sophie appear to be content to live
in captivity. They both do quite a lot of stuff on behalf of HM, like
Anne, but in between times they're happy to stay below the radar.
Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans (Betty Talmadge)
Steve Hague
2020-01-09 14:39:54 UTC
😂
Sam Plusnet
2020-01-09 19:57:51 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
Ah Mr Nuncius, may I call you Sid?

Good good - Is the couch comfortable by the way?

So... how long have you been envisioning yourself as Meghan Markle?
Really? Well, perhaps we should come back to the subject of wimples at
a later date,
2020-01-09 20:45:26 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
Ah Mr Nuncius, may I call you Sid?
Good good - Is the couch comfortable by the way?
So... how long have you been envisioning yourself as Meghan Markle?
Really?  Well, perhaps we should come back to the subject of wimples at
a later date,
Somebody hasn't mastered the subjunctive.

2020-01-10 08:15:05 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
Ah Mr Nuncius, may I call you Sid?
Good good - Is the couch comfortable by the way?
So... how long have you been envisioning yourself as Meghan Markle?
Really?  Well, perhaps we should come back to the subject of wimples at
a later date,
Somebody hasn't mastered the subjunctive.
john
I treat mine with drops, 2 in each eye as required.
2020-01-10 09:43:22 UTC
If I were Meghan Markle, I wouldn't be driving through any Paris
underpasses for a while.
Ah Mr Nuncius, may I call you Sid?
Good good - Is the couch comfortable by the way?
So... how long have you been envisioning yourself as Meghan Markle?
Really?  Well, perhaps we should come back to the subject of wimples at
a later date,
Don't mention nuns ! Ooops....