They shoot horses, don't they? Reloips 26/4
2020-04-26 20:10:47 UTC

Did I hear Dodgy Phil refer to the horses, meaning the slav- er-
siteworkers? Gavin was having to do a lot of running to and fro to the
builders since Blake was hors de combat, and complaining, and Philip
said something on the lines that the horses needed to be kept away from
the builders merchants.

Or do I need hearing aids as well as eggwhites?
2020-04-26 20:41:16 UTC
Post by Kate B
Did I hear Dodgy Phil refer to the horses, meaning the slav- er-
siteworkers?  Gavin was having to do a lot of running to and fro to the
builders since Blake was hors de combat, and complaining, and Philip
said something on the lines that the horses needed to be kept away from
the builders merchants.
Or do I need hearing aids as well as eggwhites?
I'll listen carefully tomorrow morning and tell you.
Buona notte bella ! ;)
Serena Blanchflower
2020-04-26 20:43:27 UTC
Post by Kate B
Did I hear Dodgy Phil refer to the horses, meaning the slav- er-
siteworkers?  Gavin was having to do a lot of running to and fro to the
builders since Blake was hors de combat, and complaining, and Philip
said something on the lines that the horses needed to be kept away from
the builders merchants.
Or do I need hearing aids as well as eggwhites?
Sadly, you need neither :(
--
Happy hibernating and stay well,
best wishes, Serena
Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days
Sally Thompson
2020-04-26 22:26:42 UTC
Post by Kate B
Did I hear Dodgy Phil refer to the horses, meaning the slav- er-
siteworkers? Gavin was having to do a lot of running to and fro to the
builders since Blake was hors de combat, and complaining, and Philip
said something on the lines that the horses needed to be kept away from
the builders merchants.
Or do I need hearing aids as well as eggwhites?
It is apparently slang for slave workers. They talked once before about
feeding the horses. I assume it's to put listeners off the scent.
Min
2020-04-26 23:20:20 UTC
Post by Kate B
Did I hear Dodgy Phil refer to the horses, meaning the slav- er-
siteworkers? Gavin was having to do a lot of running to and fro to the
builders since Blake was hors de combat, and complaining, and Philip
said something on the lines that the horses needed to be kept away from
the builders merchants.
Or do I need hearing aids as well as eggwhites?
It is apparently slang for slave workers. They talked once before about
feeding the horses. I assume it's to put listeners off the scent.
I wonder how many mild-mannered, slightly geeky guys who are into ornithology
are being dumped by their ladies on the grounds that MMSGGWAIO are bound to
be ruthless gangmasters?
Min
Chris McMillan
2020-04-27 08:08:30 UTC
Post by Kate B
Did I hear Dodgy Phil refer to the horses, meaning the slav- er-
siteworkers? Gavin was having to do a lot of running to and fro to the
builders since Blake was hors de combat, and complaining, and Philip
said something on the lines that the horses needed to be kept away from
the builders merchants.
Or do I need hearing aids as well as eggwhites?
It is apparently slang for slave workers. They talked once before about
feeding the horses. I assume it's to put listeners off the scent.
Oh thanks Sally. I thought they up to nefariousness not yet traced to them
and it’s not StS et al over feeding the Stables ‘orses. Or perhaps that
wot us innercsrnts are being meant to think.

2020-04-27 09:06:45 UTC
wot us innercsrnts
Careful Chris...
Mike
2020-04-27 09:48:58 UTC
wot us innercsrnts
Careful Chris...
James Naughty may be able to assist in this matter... Oh! Hello Mr. Hunt, I
didn’t see you there!
2020-04-27 08:08:29 UTC
Post by Kate B
Did I hear Dodgy Phil refer to the horses, meaning the slav- er-
siteworkers? Gavin was having to do a lot of running to and fro to the
builders since Blake was hors de combat, and complaining, and Philip
said something on the lines that the horses needed to be kept away from
the builders merchants.
Or do I need hearing aids as well as eggwhites?
I said this at the time and heard it again so must be right, but don’t know
if it’s a hidden meaning turn of phrase in Brumagan (not that I’ve ever
heard mind you. Britters?)