Post repeat epi spoiler 18/10/19
2019-10-18 13:19:43 UTC

‘Joy, not exactly living up to her name....’
2019-10-18 17:06:02 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Joy, not exactly living up to her name....’
I think she was horrible. Peggy should put the chain on and refuse to
let her in next time. Just say no. Say she is busy.
Mike
2019-10-18 17:30:59 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Joy, not exactly living up to her name....’
I think she was horrible. Peggy should put the chain on and refuse to
let her in next time. Just say no. Say she is busy.
Or, if Hilda bloody Ogden is still alive, point Hilda at Joy and command
‘KILL’.
2019-10-18 22:29:23 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Joy, not exactly living up to her name....’
I think she was horrible. Peggy should put the chain on and refuse to
let her in next time. Just say no. Say she is busy.
Joy would not accept it. Anything other than a shotgun waved at her, she
would not accept.
Post by Mike
Or, if Hilda bloody Ogden is still alive, point Hilda at Joy and command
‘KILL’.
(-:

You make it from scratch?
Yep.
Do you make your own scratch?
"pyotr filipivich" in alt.windows7.general 2017-5-20
Mike
2019-10-19 06:42:00 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Post by Mike
Or, if Hilda bloody Ogden is still alive, point Hilda at Joy and command
‘KILL’.
Waving a shotgun sounds a bit subtle in Joy’s presence - use the bl**dy
thing!
2019-10-19 12:35:15 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Joy, not exactly living up to her name....’
I think she was horrible. Peggy should put the chain on and refuse to
let her in next time. Just say no. Say she is busy.
Or, if Hilda bloody Ogden is still alive, point Hilda at Joy and command
‘KILL’.
It’s one thing to see Hilda, another thing to *catch* her. Pity Joy
doesn’t live next to Peggoi, we could’ve had Hilda hide in Joy’s house and
when challenged, give Joy her just desserts.

2019-10-19 12:35:14 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Joy, not exactly living up to her name....’
I think she was horrible. Peggy should put the chain on and refuse to
let her in next time. Just say no. Say she is busy.
Joy is the new Lynda. Deaf to all but herself.

2019-10-19 13:30:46 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Joy, not exactly living up to her name....’
I think she was horrible. Peggy should put the chain on and refuse to
let her in next time. Just say no. Say she is busy.
Joy is the new Lynda. Deaf to all but herself.
It's Vicky Tucker that she reminds me of.
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
BrritSki
2019-10-19 13:48:31 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
‘Joy, not exactly living up to her name....’
I think she was horrible. Peggy should put the chain on and refuse to
let her in next time. Just say no. Say she is busy.
Joy is the new Lynda. Deaf to all but herself.
It's Vicky Tucker that she reminds me of.
It will turn out that Joy's maiden name was Tams and that she took out a
contract on 'ilda... OP
Vicky Ayech
2019-10-19 16:50:47 UTC
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 12:35:14 GMT, Chris McMillan
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
?Joy, not exactly living up to her name....?
I think she was horrible. Peggy should put the chain on and refuse to
let her in next time. Just say no. Say she is busy.
Joy is the new Lynda. Deaf to all but herself.
Sincerely Chris
Yes, the way she forced her way in was worse than how Lynda went in to
Jim's to nose around about what happened at the party.