The Archers will be late today
2020-05-10 09:26:00 UTC
With the government update scheduled for 7pm, tonight's broadcast -
Lockdown at Brookfield (foot & mouth) has been bumped to 8pm.
2020-05-10 09:47:58 UTC
With the government update scheduled for 7pm, tonight's broadcast -
Lockdown at Brookfield (foot & mouth) has been bumped to 8pm.
Disgraceful. Even Margaret Thatcher had the good sense to get her
resignation announcement over and done with in time for The Archers.

john
Rosalind Mitchell
2020-05-10 17:42:03 UTC
With the government update scheduled for 7pm, tonight's broadcast -
Lockdown at Brookfield (foot & mouth) has been bumped to 8pm.
Disgraceful. Even Margaret Thatcher had the good sense to get her
resignation announcement over and done with in time for The Archers.
Really? I thought it was in the small hours of the morning, ready for
the breakfast news. Mind you, I was in Upstate New York at the time. It
was Thanksgiving Day.