Is Harrison's new get-tough intention ...
2021-01-11 21:28:27 UTC
... a happy coincidence with clamping down on lockdown infractions?

(Does Borsetshire border Derbyshire?)

"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep
enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?" - Jean Kerr
Vicky Ayech
2021-01-11 22:03:45 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 21:28:27 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
... a happy coincidence with clamping down on lockdown infractions?
(Does Borsetshire border Derbyshire?)
7 miles over the 30 limit? They did me last year for doing 33 mph!
I had the choice to do the course or points. It was March. Iwanted to
do the course and did online form filling but messed it up. I didn't
hear for months but thought corvid.

Then rang and they said I fill in wrong, had sent 100 quid which I
thought was for the course but was the alternative, the fine. I didn't
send my driving licence as didn't know I had got points as meant to
opt for the course instead. Then I appleaed as the course was running
but online. They said no, too late and fined me the original 100 and 3
points. :(
Nick Odell
2021-01-12 11:04:19 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
... a happy coincidence with clamping down on lockdown infractions?
(Does Borsetshire border Derbyshire?)
7 miles over the 30 limit? They did me last year for doing 33 mph!
I had the choice to do the course or points. It was March. Iwanted to
do the course and did online form filling but messed it up. I didn't
hear for months but thought corvid.
I imagine the scriptwriters wanted a speed that was uncontroversially
in excess of the speed limit
Post by Vicky Ayech
Then rang and they said I fill in wrong, had sent 100 quid which I
thought was for the course but was the alternative, the fine. I didn't
send my driving licence as didn't know I had got points as meant to
opt for the course instead. Then I appleaed as the course was running
but online. They said no, too late and fined me the original 100 and 3
points. :(
I gave up driving 20 years ago this month.

Do I miss it?

No.