Spoiler: Joe's funeral
2019-11-08 22:26:34 UTC

Some lovely touches; I especially liked everyone using full names in his
honour, but I wanted to say, for those who turned off promptly, listen to
the closing music if you missed it, during which you will hear a voice you
recognise.
2019-11-08 22:44:04 UTC
On 8 Nov 2019 22:26:34 GMT, Sally Thompson
Some lovely touches; I especially liked everyone using full names in his
honour, but I wanted to say, for those who turned off promptly, listen to
the closing music if you missed it, during which you will hear a voice you
recognise.
I thought the voice was Alf? I sort of half-listened tonight as
reading at the same time. Should listen properly.
Sally Thompson
2019-11-09 15:04:33 UTC
On 8 Nov 2019 22:26:34 GMT, Sally Thompson
Some lovely touches; I especially liked everyone using full names in his
honour, but I wanted to say, for those who turned off promptly, listen to
the closing music if you missed it, during which you will hear a voice you
recognise.
I thought the voice was Alf? I sort of half-listened tonight as
reading at the same time. Should listen properly.
No, it was Joe.
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
2019-11-09 17:07:25 UTC
On 8 Nov 2019 22:26:34 GMT, Sally Thompson
Some lovely touches; I especially liked everyone using full names in his
honour, but I wanted to say, for those who turned off promptly, listen to
the closing music if you missed it, during which you will hear a voice you
recognise.
I thought the voice was Alf? I sort of half-listened tonight as
reading at the same time. Should listen properly.
No, it was Joe.
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
2019-11-09 17:16:46 UTC
On 8 Nov 2019 22:26:34 GMT, Sally Thompson
Some lovely touches; I especially liked everyone using full names in his
honour, but I wanted to say, for those who turned off promptly, listen to
the closing music if you missed it, during which you will hear a voice you
recognise.
I thought the voice was Alf? I sort of half-listened tonight as
reading at the same time. Should listen properly.
No, it was Joe.
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
TA Muchly Sally, but don’t let the minotaur know that!
2019-11-09 17:56:22 UTC
On 8 Nov 2019 22:26:34 GMT, Sally Thompson
Some lovely touches; I especially liked everyone using full names in his
honour, but I wanted to say, for those who turned off promptly, listen to
the closing music if you missed it, during which you will hear a voice you
recognise.
I thought the voice was Alf? I sort of half-listened tonight as
reading at the same time. Should listen properly.
No, it was Joe.
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
TA Muchly Sally, but don’t let the minotaur know that!
I've LA nowand did enjoy it. It was all very well done, and my
favourite voice, as always,was Eddie. He is best.
Sid Nuncius
2019-11-09 18:10:51 UTC
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
I don't think so, on balance. A McToodles Standard pun, but not BT
within the meaning of the Act, I'd say.
2019-11-09 20:45:48 UTC
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
I don't think so, on balance. A McToodles Standard pun, but not BT
within the meaning of the Act, I'd say.
I suspect the BTN was for the exhumation suggestion, not the pun.
--

Three- (or four-) way referendum, if we _have_ to have another one -
***with second choices taken into account***

"If just one child is saved, then we'll have created a police state for the
benefit of just one child."
Sid Nuncius
2019-11-10 06:35:19 UTC
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
 BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
I don't think so, on balance.  A McToodles Standard pun, but not BT
within the meaning of the Act, I'd say.
I suspect the BTN was for the exhumation suggestion, not the pun.
But that was metaphorical; even an exhumed Joe wouldn't be speaking.
Still a no, I'm afraid.
2019-11-10 08:41:32 UTC
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
 BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
I don't think so, on balance.  A McToodles Standard pun, but not BT
within the meaning of the Act, I'd say.
I suspect the BTN was for the exhumation suggestion, not the pun.
But that was metaphorical; even an exhumed Joe wouldn't be speaking.
Still a no, I'm afraid.
Obviously no enough body in the sentence then - just the bare bones are not
enough. I’ll see what else I can dig up then.
2019-11-10 09:11:19 UTC
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
 BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
I don't think so, on balance.  A McToodles Standard pun, but not BT
within the meaning of the Act, I'd say.
I suspect the BTN was for the exhumation suggestion, not the pun.
But that was metaphorical; even an exhumed Joe wouldn't be speaking.
Still a no, I'm afraid.
Obviously no enough body in the sentence then - just the bare bones are not
enough. I’ll see what else I can dig up then.
Give it up, Mike. You're just flogging a dead Grundy.
2019-11-10 09:18:33 UTC
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
 BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
I don't think so, on balance.  A McToodles Standard pun, but not BT
within the meaning of the Act, I'd say.
I suspect the BTN was for the exhumation suggestion, not the pun.
But that was metaphorical; even an exhumed Joe wouldn't be speaking.
Still a no, I'm afraid.
Obviously no enough body in the sentence then - just the bare bones are not
enough. I’ll see what else I can dig up then.
Give it up, Mike. You're just flogging a dead Grundy.
I’ll not say another word about it, but then, neither can Joe.
2019-11-10 18:53:18 UTC
Was Joe exhumed just to say that?! Grave error....
 BTN!
(As if you didn't expect it)
I don't think so, on balance.  A McToodles Standard pun, but not BT
within the meaning of the Act, I'd say.
I suspect the BTN was for the exhumation suggestion, not the pun.
But that was metaphorical; even an exhumed Joe wouldn't be speaking.
Still a no, I'm afraid.
Obviously no enough body in the sentence then - just the bare bones are not
enough. I’ll see what else I can dig up then.
Give it up, Mike. You're just flogging a dead Grundy.
Thank you Sid. Made Oi larf,