Travel to France this Summer - new regs
2021-05-27 12:29:42 UTC
https://www.gransnet.com/forums/travel/1295945-Travel-to-France-this-Summer-new-regs?utm_source=newsletter_gransnetdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=27/05/2021&utm_term=%22Neighbours+constantly+asking+for+things%22
I've not read all the posts yet but am wondering if it all applies
to the rest of Europe.

'If you are hosted by an individual, you must provide a certificate
(Attestation d'accueil) of staying with a relative validated in the
town hall at the request of the person who invited you (note: at the
border crossing you must also prove that you have, in addition to this
certificate, a minimum amount per day of stay - this minimum amount is
€32.50 per day).'

That sounds a PITA for the host.
Vicky Ayech
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/may/14/hostile-uk-border-regime-traumatises-visitors-from-eu