Arse!
2020-12-30 07:00:21 UTC
Tracy's comment that it would take all night to list everyone who thinks
she's got a nice arse reminded me of a meme that was popular a few years
ago.
https://imgflip.com/i/4s083u
2020-12-30 09:16:31 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Tracy's comment that it would take all night to list everyone who thinks
she's got a nice arse reminded me of a meme that was popular a few years
ago.
https://imgflip.com/i/4s083u
Not seen that before. Ace!

2020-12-30 10:02:31 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Tracy's comment that it would take all night to list everyone who thinks
she's got a nice arse reminded me of a meme that was popular a few years
ago.
https://imgflip.com/i/4s083u
Not seen that before. Ace!
Sincerely Chris
I started to wonder....

I know we have heard Caroline speak of an excremental character, Jazzer has
err... trumped, but have we had mention of rear ends before? I know that
characters in Ambridge were relieved to know that they could go to the
‘lav, toilet, loo and even ‘go for a slash’ in the more recent years but
have we had mention of bums?
2020-12-30 10:09:55 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
I started to wonder....
I know we have heard Caroline speak of an excremental character, Jazzer
has err... trumped, but have we had mention of rear ends before? I know
that characters in Ambridge were relieved to know that they could go to
the ‘lav, toilet, loo and even ‘go for a slash’ in the more recent years
but have we had mention of bums?
Some years ago when Oliver and Caroline were fostering a teenage girl she
said India Beesborough had an arse* the size of a continent. Oliver then
observed that it's a subcontinent.

*I think that word was used, but it might have been another.