Maybe...
2019-11-28 17:18:58 UTC
Hellbent will find herself working at the same Polling Station table as her
sometime boyfriend Lee as I feel sure they will both be doing their local
community bit for Ambridge.
2019-11-28 17:30:38 UTC
Hellbent will find herself working at the same Polling Station table as her
sometime boyfriend Lee as I feel sure they will both be doing their local
community bit for Ambridge.
Doers she do any community stuff? It would be unusual for a full-time
worker and single parent, surely?
Mike
2019-11-28 17:40:38 UTC
Hellbent will find herself working at the same Polling Station table as her
sometime boyfriend Lee as I feel sure they will both be doing their local
community bit for Ambridge.
Doers she do any community stuff? It would be unusual for a full-time
worker and single parent, surely?
Wunderkind has in the past.
2019-11-28 19:55:15 UTC
Hellbent will find herself working at the same Polling Station table as her
sometime boyfriend Lee as I feel sure they will both be doing their local
community bit for Ambridge.
Doers she do any community stuff? It would be unusual for a full-time
worker and single parent, surely?
Bit of a long day for a parent. The notes I've seen say you have to be
at the Polling Station by 06:45, and cannot leave the premises until
after the close of poll at 22:00.