Thunderbird update
Sid Nuncius
2019-12-22 19:16:18 UTC
Thunderbird has just updated. Until now, all posts had appeared in
plain text and a uniform font size. Now umra posts appear in two
different font sizes; one as before and one smaller. I can't see any
pattern in which posts appear in which size.

I can live with it, but I preferred it the way it was. Two questions:
1. Are otherrats experiencing this?
and
2. Is there anything I can do to go back to the old font settings?
Sid Nuncius
2019-12-22 19:20:45 UTC
Thunderbird has just updated.  Until now, all posts had appeared in
plain text and a uniform font size.  Now umra posts appear in two
different font sizes; one as before and one smaller.  I can't see any
pattern in which posts appear in which size.
1. Are otherrats experiencing this?
and
2. Is there anything I can do to go back to the old font settings?
Sorry - as you were. A simple text zoom seems to have fixed it. No
idea why it changed.

Apologies for the intrusion.