spoilers week of 21.5.18
2018-05-24 08:50:36 UTC
Susan has no right to tell Snappy off and say how he should behave.
Isn't she a paid worker in the shop? It was unprofessional. And why so
pro- Shula? Neil had a thing for her in the past, so you'd have
thought Susan wouldn't be so pro. And she herself was pregnant on
marriage and probably trapped Neil, when he'd have preferred to end up
with Shula, except she probably wouldn't have had him.

Then why didn't Emma go to the organiser of the rota and ask her mum
to babysit on her anniversary? I did like the scene with Will though,
and it was a good showing of the characters of all three, and the
kind of way families interact. Not all black and white but good in
parts.

There are other ways of being kind to motherless kids. Pip could show
the calves to the children, Ruth the lambs, or Adam could. Jill could
bake cookies and fairy cakes and Pat could have them over to play with
Henry and Jack and see the baby goats ( I thought kids here might
confuse) Jenny could invite them to swim in their pool, or could have
when it was hotter.Those could all be a few hours to distract Poppy,
Jake and Mia, or just the girls.
Mike
2018-05-24 11:20:23 UTC
[...]
And Jill could set up a coconut shy with slices of flap jack as amo....
Oooh what amas. She shoulda used amat...
Mike
2018-05-24 12:49:42 UTC
[...]
She didn’t want to disturb Hilda Ogden...
2018-05-24 13:41:34 UTC
[...]
But folk are not perfect.