Uluru
2019-10-25 07:27:10 UTC
Uluru: another example of climb it change.

I'll get me coat.
vk
2019-10-25 07:48:09 UTC
:-)
Serena Blanchflower
2019-10-25 08:24:43 UTC
Uluru: another example of climb it change.
I'll get me coat.
Where's that "Like" button when you need it?
They told me I was gullible .. and I believed them.
Nick Odell
2019-10-25 09:41:39 UTC
On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 08:27:10 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Uluru: another example of climb it change.
Star Trek was never quite the same afterwards, was it?
Post by Sid Nuncius
I'll get me coat.
I think it's on the same peg as my anorak

2019-10-25 17:49:36 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Uluru: another example of climb it change.
Star Trek was never quite the same afterwards, was it?
:o)
I was never quite the same after seeing her in Star Trek, either. (In
my defence, I was just an impressionable young teenager at the time.)
2019-10-25 21:51:06 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
Uluru: another example of climb it change.
LOL!!!
Star Trek was never quite the same afterwards, was it?
:o)
I was never quite the same after seeing her in Star Trek, either. (In
my defence, I was just an impressionable young teenager at the time.)
Me too, but I don't think defence is necessary: I've known men of all
ages who found her most attractive in that series.

... Sir David's ability to explain the science to a diverse audience ... while
both holding our attention and not making us feel too ignorant, must be unique
- Margaret Noakes of Tring, RT 2018/4/14-20
Mike
2019-10-25 11:19:24 UTC
Uluru: another example of climb it change.
I'll get me coat.
It’s that pollution in the ayres that does it!
2019-10-25 18:00:59 UTC
Uluru: another example of climb it change.
I'll get me coat.
It’s that pollution in the ayres that does it!
Mr McT hadn’t seen his current three postings!