Spoiler 6th July
2020-07-07 12:53:16 UTC
God, that was one of the worst yet, even with Dobbie. :(

At least she was vaguely believable, Adam was totally unconvincing and
Biryani not much better.

As for the demented baby gurgling in the back ground - words fail us both.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-07-07 14:48:43 UTC
God, that was one of the worst yet, even with Dobbie. :(
At least she was vaguely believable, Adam was totally unconvincing and
Biryani not much better.
As for the demented baby gurgling in the back ground - words fail us both.
He probably can't _do_ words yet, hence the gurgling. (IGMC)

No, I haven't changed my mind - I'm perfectly happy with the one I have, thank
you.
Vicky Ayech
2020-07-07 17:13:24 UTC
On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 13:53:16 +0100, BrritSki
Post by BrritSki
God, that was one of the worst yet, even with Dobbie. :(
At least she was vaguely believable, Adam was totally unconvincing and
Biryani not much better.
As for the demented baby gurgling in the back ground - words fail us both.
The first two monologues, Adam and Brian,. were so boring I had
switched off by Debbie and had to LISTEN AGAIN to find out the
pre-announced surprise, which was not really at all and was irrelevant
to current story lines. Debbie was not any better than Adam or Brian.
She sounded as boring as they did and as depressing.
Am oiff now to hide in the bunker and eat the chocolate to cheer
myself up.
Chris McMillan
2020-07-08 10:40:50 UTC
God, that was one of the worst yet, even with Dobbie. :(
At least she was vaguely believable, Adam was totally unconvincing and
Biryani not much better.
As for the demented baby gurgling in the back ground - words fail us both.
One man’s enjoyment clearly is not another’s.

Brian admitting ‘Xander’s better than he could have hoped for, and he
forgave him for keeping him awake. Dobbie talking about what she thinks of
Adam’s behaviour in her hour of need? That we wouldn’t get normally. Her
thoughts on her two timing dad (that was a bonkers last plot line for his
best friend too: Brine has kept his trap shut on that one). And Aliss: no
better than she ought and hopefully gets her just deserts if not already.
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.

2020-07-08 11:30:16 UTC
God, that was one of the worst yet, even with Dobbie. :(
At least she was vaguely believable, Adam was totally unconvincing and
Biryani not much better.
As for the demented baby gurgling in the back ground - words fail us both.
One man’s enjoyment clearly is not another’s.
Brian admitting ‘Xander’s better than he could have hoped for, and he
forgave him for keeping him awake. Dobbie talking about what she thinks of
Adam’s behaviour in her hour of need? That we wouldn’t get normally. Her
thoughts on her two timing dad (that was a bonkers last plot line for his
best friend too: Brine has kept his trap shut on that one).
I'm afraid I'm not following the "plot" very well because the acting is
so bad. I don't necessarily blame the actors as they are being asked the
impossible.
krw
2020-07-08 12:58:38 UTC
I don't necessarily blame the actors as they are being asked the
impossible.
I have been critical too. None of the blame to my mind rests with the
acting or probably the directing team, more the technical and management
team for not finding other solutions.
2020-07-08 12:57:23 UTC
On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 10:40:50 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by BrritSki
God, that was one of the worst yet, even with Dobbie. :(
At least she was vaguely believable, Adam was totally unconvincing and
Biryani not much better.
As for the demented baby gurgling in the back ground - words fail us both.
I thought the baby had the best lines.
One man’s enjoyment clearly is not another’s.
Brian admitting ‘Xander’s better than he could have hoped for, and he
forgave him for keeping him awake. Dobbie talking about what she thinks of
Adam’s behaviour in her hour of need? That we wouldn’t get normally. Her
thoughts on her two timing dad (that was a bonkers last plot line for his
best friend too: Brine has kept his trap shut on that one). And Aliss: no
better than she ought and hopefully gets her just deserts if not already.
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.
She didn't, she was pushed.
And they do that quite often. Announce a surprise and I look forward
to somehting..I don't know..surprising! But it wasn't really. Neither
story was. That's ok, plot development, but not a surprise.

And that happened last week too but I have forgotten how. They are
bigging up their very mild story lines.
BrritSki
:)
Sam Plusnet
2020-07-08 21:14:27 UTC
On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 10:40:50 GMT, Chris McMillan
God, that was one of the worst yet, even with Dobbie.  :(
At least she was vaguely believable, Adam was totally unconvincing and
Biryani not much better.
As for the demented baby gurgling in the back ground - words fail us both.
I thought the baby had the best lines.
:)
Babies should be on Laudanum not Marching powder.
2020-07-09 08:27:43 UTC
On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 10:40:50 GMT, Chris McMillan
God, that was one of the worst yet, even with Dobbie.  :(
At least she was vaguely believable, Adam was totally unconvincing and
Biryani not much better.
As for the demented baby gurgling in the back ground - words fail us both.
I thought the baby had the best lines.
:)
Babies should be on Laudanum not Marching powder.
Or as a much stressed late friend of ours used to say: ‘One spoonful of
gripe water for the baby and half a bottle for Mum.’
2020-07-08 13:31:15 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
And Aliss: no
better than she ought and hopefully gets her just deserts if not already.
Gobi or Sahara?
Post by Chris McMillan
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.
I think she jumped and who can blame her, most of (all?) the work and none
of the credit. Unless she was lying to herself...
What is she going to do now - launch a selling platform for Chris's
artistic endeavours?
Mike Ruddock
2020-07-08 14:11:52 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.
I think she jumped and who can blame her, most of (all?) the work and none
of the credit. Unless she was lying to herself...
What is she going to do now - launch a selling platform for Chris's
artistic endeavours?
Can someone remind me about Alice's work. What did she do? Doesn't she
have a degree in aeronautics or something similar?

Mike Ruddock
Mike
2020-07-08 15:06:32 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.
I think she jumped and who can blame her, most of (all?) the work and none
of the credit. Unless she was lying to herself...
What is she going to do now - launch a selling platform for Chris's
artistic endeavours?
Can someone remind me about Alice's work. What did she do? Doesn't she
have a degree in aeronautics or something similar?
Mike Ruddock
Sales
HTH HAND
TBMS, Farmyard machinery sales.
2020-07-08 15:14:34 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.
I think she jumped and who can blame her, most of (all?) the work and none
of the credit. Unless she was lying to herself...
What is she going to do now - launch a selling platform for Chris's
artistic endeavours?
Can someone remind me about Alice's work. What did she do? Doesn't she
have a degree in aeronautics or something similar?
Mike Ruddock
Sales
HTH HAND
TBMS, Farmyard machinery sales.
New style clever digital technological guff so you know how many seed
pods are being planted over a square mile and if there is enough manure
being spread by square rod, pole or perch.
2020-07-08 17:37:00 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.
I think she jumped and who can blame her, most of (all?) the work and none
of the credit. Unless she was lying to herself...
What is she going to do now - launch a selling platform for Chris's
artistic endeavours?
Can someone remind me about Alice's work. What did she do? Doesn't she
have a degree in aeronautics or something similar?
Mike Ruddock
Sales
HTH HAND
Yes she did, Mike R. I think marrying ‘duffer changed her mind about her
career.

2020-07-08 17:49:08 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.
I think she jumped and who can blame her, most of (all?) the work and none
of the credit. Unless she was lying to herself...
What is she going to do now - launch a selling platform for Chris's
artistic endeavours?
Can someone remind me about Alice's work. What did she do? Doesn't she
have a degree in aeronautics or something similar?
Mike Ruddock
Sales
HTH HAND
Yes she did, Mike R. I think marrying ‘duffer changed her mind about her
career.
Sincerely Chris
Something to do with a hot sweaty man in a leather apron perhaps?
2020-07-08 17:36:59 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
And Aliss: no
better than she ought and hopefully gets her just deserts if not already.
Gobi or Sahara?
Sorry. I seem to be seeing desserts as a wrong spelling lately.
Bit confused with that one. Did she, has she? That’s a spoiler.
I think she jumped and who can blame her, most of (all?) the work and none
of the credit. Unless she was lying to herself...
What is she going to do now - launch a selling platform for Chris's
artistic endeavours?
Far too much about ‘wine’. I suspect if she hadn’t jumped, she would’ve
been pushed from her comments about *her* perceived treatment for a long
time now. Not much better behaved than her elder sister.