I recently paid for another year's Berlin server :(
2018-06-20 08:44:20 UTC
Nulle posts today.
I will start another spoiler thread, or at least I hope there is a bit
of thread, not just me.
vv
Speculation on fb about whether Kate's high heels damaged the bouncy
castle, while she was kicking out in the throes with Toby, whose
reason for vanishing instead of being there to drive Popoutatanyminit
and Jill home was lame. It was pointed out that to forget because of
being drunk you would need to forget first in order to get drunk and
not be staying dry in order to drive safely. (baby on board)

Josh: his joshing was at the playground level. He'll be chalking Rex L
Umbrella Troo on pavements soon. Are there any in Ambridge?

A book on baby names is not comme if faut. I can't think of the word
in English. But what do umrats think? I am offering Heatherpet
McPetface Fairbrother. My daughters named their children with the
fathers' surnames, even when not married to the fathers.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-06-20 14:01:15 UTC
Nulle posts today.
I will start another spoiler thread, or at least I hope there is a bit
of thread, not just me.
vv
Speculation on fb about whether Kate's high heels damaged the bouncy
castle, while she was kicking out in the throes with Toby, whose
reason for vanishing instead of being there to drive Popoutatanyminit
and Jill home was lame. It was pointed out that to forget because of
being drunk you would need to forget first in order to get drunk and
not be staying dry in order to drive safely. (baby on board)
Yes, it certainly sounds as if it was something like that.
Post by Vicky Ayech
Josh: his joshing was at the playground level. He'll be chalking Rex L
Umbrella Troo on pavements soon. Are there any in Ambridge?
A book on baby names is not comme if faut. I can't think of the word
in English. But what do umrats think? I am offering Heatherpet
McPetface Fairbrother. My daughters named their children with the
fathers' surnames, even when not married to the fathers.
I agree, it's definitely not on and I suspect that Toby may well find
he's banned, at least from any involvement in baby naming, if not from
any other involvement with its birth, once Pip finds out.

Even without that, I strongly suspect it will be an Archer, not a
Fairbrother, although I suppose it's possible she'll give it Fairbrother
as a middle name. I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a
girl though.
Q. Why do bees hum?
A. Because they can't remember the words.
krw
2018-06-20 14:06:24 UTC
I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
2018-06-20 14:34:41 UTC
I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning
to others.
Mike
2018-06-20 14:50:52 UTC
I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...
And possibly cause a ‘blazing’ row?
BTN
Jenny M Benson
2018-06-20 19:20:55 UTC
I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...
And possibly cause a ‘blazing’ row?
BTN
Well ... yes ... BT, certainly, but I feel we have had so many
Nominations on this theme over the years that there is really nothing
new to say on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr McT hasn't
already had several Awards in this category!
2018-06-20 19:29:23 UTC
I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...
And possibly cause a ‘blazing’ row?
BTN
Well ... yes ... BT, certainly, but I feel we have had so many
Nominations on this theme over the years that there is really nothing
new to say on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr McT hasn't
already had several Awards in this category!
And no wince factor; well not for me.
2018-06-21 07:26:13 UTC
I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...
And possibly cause a ‘blazing’ row?
BTN
Well ... yes ... BT, certainly, but I feel we have had so many
Nominations on this theme over the years that there is really nothing
new to say on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr McT hasn't
already had several Awards in this category!
Cough cough, shuffle....
2018-06-20 15:59:56 UTC
I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...
Which would create a bit of tension. I think this name has legs.
Unfortunately.