UMRA birthday info for 6 July 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-07-06 06:33:57 UTC
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
2020-07-06 07:24:19 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, Min!
2020-07-06 12:28:41 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, Min!
Hope you have a woofingly good day, MOPMOB.

The McTs
Tony Smith Gloucestershire
2020-07-06 07:35:54 UTC
Happy birthday
Vicky Ayech
2020-07-06 08:21:11 UTC
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 06:33:57 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Many happy returns, Min. I hope you and the canines can have a lovely
day.
Tony Bryer
2020-07-06 08:51:22 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday!
Tony B, OzRat, Melbourne
Serena Blanchflower
2020-07-06 08:59:45 UTC
Hppy birthday Min! I hope you and the hounds have a splendid day!
--
best wishes, Serena
Walk cheerfully over the world, answering that of God in every one
(George Fox)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-07-06 12:16:34 UTC
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 at 09:59:45, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Hppy birthday Min! I hope you and the hounds have a splendid day!
+n

Anybody who thinks there can be unlimited growth in a static, limited
environment, is either mad or an economist. - Sir David Attenborough, in
Radio Times 10-16 November 2012
Jenny M Benson
2020-07-06 09:38:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Many, many happy returns, Min!
Wrexham, UK
steveski
2020-07-06 13:24:44 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy hippoes, Min.
2020-07-06 20:37:28 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
A noteworthy day indeed. Happy Hippos Min!
2020-07-07 07:42:17 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Yesterday was manic. Apologies! I hope you and the Hounds had a simply
fabulous day!
Min
2020-07-21 00:01:46 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Belated thanks to you all for my Birthday wishes! I had a fairly Lockdown
Day, but in the evening a friend took me out for my first post-Covid drink
(social distancing in a Beer Garden) and the same friend took me to Devon for
a Birthday Break. (Social distancing observed throughout - separate cars, tents,
surfboards!) Myt absence has been down to (my) inefficient BB, TV and landline
Bundle management...glad to be back!
--
Min