wine
2018-12-26 14:08:42 UTC
How many bottles make a case please?

2018-12-26 14:42:07 UTC
How many bottles make a case please?
A dozen, generally speaking.
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it. (Anon)
BrritSki
2018-12-26 16:46:02 UTC
How many bottles make a case please?
A dozen, generally speaking.
But not a Baker's dozen which is 13 (not to be confused with a Steve
Baker's dozen which is at least 48 until they're counted and then found
to be in fact 12 as you originally thought).
Mike
2018-12-26 16:50:14 UTC
How many bottles make a case please?
A dozen, generally speaking.
But not a Baker's dozen which is 13 (not to be confused with a Steve
Baker's dozen which is at least 48 until they're counted and then found
to be in fact 12 as you originally thought).
Did he bottle out or summat?
2018-12-26 19:15:59 UTC
How many bottles make a case please?
A dozen, generally speaking.
Thanks. Plenty to go round then ....... presumably from Lizzie’s stash (we
don’t know the answer unless either I missed it or it’s a clue)

2018-12-26 21:58:08 UTC
How many bottles make a case please?
A dozen, generally speaking.
Thanks. Plenty to go round then ....... presumably from Lizzie’s stash (we
don’t know the answer unless either I missed it or it’s a clue)
Sincerely Chris
There’s one thing for sure, that slythy toad Russ didn’t pay for them.