Commuting to Work in Lunnon
2020-05-15 17:46:32 UTC
Buses should be avoided ‘like the plague’, as should trains, walking,
skipping, hopping or pogo sticking is permitted, as is running - and you
can travel by car, beware though, the indigestion charge is returning and
will rise! ...... err......Is it me or ...?
Paul Herber
2020-05-15 20:21:58 UTC
Buses should be avoided ‘like the plague’, as should trains, walking,
skipping, hopping or pogo sticking is permitted, as is running - and you
can travel by car, beware though, the indigestion charge is returning and
will rise! ...... err......Is it me or ...?
Indigestion charge? Funny you should bring that up ...
--
Regards, Paul Herber
https://www.paulherber.co.uk/
DavidK
Er, you're winding me up, aren't you?
Mike
2020-05-16 10:24:03 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Mike
Buses should be avoided ‘like the plague’, as should trains, walking,
skipping, hopping or pogo sticking is permitted, as is running - and you
can travel by car, beware though, the indigestion charge is returning and
will rise! ...... err......Is it me or ...?
Indigestion charge? Funny you should bring that up ...
Er, you're winding me up, aren't you?
I’m rather short of rejoinders involving matters pertaining to the
oesophagus, even if I would like to induce a belly laugh in Umrats.
2020-05-16 12:20:52 UTC
Buses should be avoided ‘like the plague’, as should trains, walking,
skipping, hopping or pogo sticking is permitted, as is running - and you
can travel by car, beware though, the indigestion charge is returning and
will rise! ...... err......Is it me or ...?
No longer an indigestion charge as it applies seven days a week and is
merely a method of helping London repay the debt incurred in keeping the
few overcrowded buses and trains running - so it is now just another tax.
Joe Kerr
2020-05-16 12:49:26 UTC
Buses should be avoided ‘like the plague’, as should trains, walking,
skipping, hopping or pogo sticking is permitted, as is running - and you
can travel by car, beware though, the indigestion charge is returning and
will rise! ...... err......Is it me or ...?
If everybody stays 2 metres apart there won't be any 'gestion.
--
Ric