amusing reasctions from fb TA group
2021-07-31 09:15:31 UTC
Compared it to carry on Camping. Was Roy too tense. B says intense and
not past tense.
Reminded us Roy has tenting history: Elizabeth and him intent.

Didf Kate release the cows? she was a little too smug for it to be
just an accident.. those Longhorns didn't open the gate
themselves!!!?? She was desperate to have a snoop at Leyla, once
Phoebe warned her off.

Reminds me of that great Kenneth Williams line from Carry on Camping
..."no, no Barbara: tent up first, bunk up later!"

Did I miss the bit where Lilian's bikini top fell off?

I can just hear Roy 'oooh, Matron."
given the way he's being portrayed right now he'd be first in the
queue taking mucky photos!!!

Bad enough that he was a teen racist. Now I keep thinking of Roy as
some sort of Benny Hill type.

Leyla (or however she spells it) was a potential Matron.

I couldn't find a running mucky old milkman.
Under current TA circumstances I think 'light relief' might not be the
most appropriate of expressions!!!??
John Ashby
2021-07-31 13:06:17 UTC
Compared it to carry on Camping. Was Roy too tense. B says intense and
not past tense.
Reminded us Roy has tenting history: Elizabeth and him intent.
Didf Kate release the cows? she was a little too smug for it to be
just an accident.. those Longhorns didn't open the gate
themselves!!!?? She was desperate to have a snoop at Leyla, once
Phoebe warned her off.
Reminds me of that great Kenneth Williams line from Carry on Camping
..."no, no Barbara: tent up first, bunk up later!"
Did I miss the bit where Lilian's bikini top fell off?
I can just hear Roy 'oooh, Matron."
given the way he's being portrayed right now he'd be first in the
queue taking mucky photos!!!
Bad enough that he was a teen racist. Now I keep thinking of Roy as
some sort of Benny Hill type.
Leyla (or however she spells it) was a potential Matron.
I think Roy was up for a game of Doctors and Nurses.
Post by Vicky Ayech
I couldn't find a running mucky old milkman.
Not now Jazzer is a reformed character/transplanted personality.
2021-07-31 22:24:45 UTC
Compared it to carry on Camping. Was Roy too tense. B says intense and
not past tense.
Reminded us Roy has tenting history: Elizabeth and him intent.
Didf Kate release the cows? she was a little too smug for it to be
just an accident.. those Longhorns didn't open the gate
themselves!!!?? She was desperate to have a snoop at Leyla, once
Phoebe warned her off.
Reminds me of that great Kenneth Williams line from Carry on Camping
..."no, no Barbara: tent up first, bunk up later!"
Did I miss the bit where Lilian's bikini top fell off?
I can just hear Roy 'oooh, Matron."
given the way he's being portrayed right now he'd be first in the
queue taking mucky photos!!!
Bad enough that he was a teen racist. Now I keep thinking of Roy as
some sort of Benny Hill type.
Leyla (or however she spells it) was a potential Matron.
One of Carry On' great lines.

"Yes. But never with a daffodil."
Post by Vicky Ayech
I couldn't find a running mucky old milkman.
Ernie - the fastest Milkman in the West?