Mug for Eddie?
2020-01-01 16:58:05 UTC
On this page (where there is also a mug for shipping forecast enthusiasts)
there is one I think Eddie needs.

Twisted Envy Educational Mug Sea Areas of The British Isles Ceramic Novelty
Mug https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EZTQGEQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k8mdEbN4MSVAM
2020-01-01 18:52:15 UTC
On this page (where there is also a mug for shipping forecast enthusiasts)
there is one I think Eddie needs.
Twisted Envy Educational Mug Sea Areas of The British Isles Ceramic Novelty
Mug https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EZTQGEQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k8mdEbN4MSVAM
I can _only_ see the shipping areas mug(s) ?!?!?
Some links are more equal than others - try this one then.

4 Stages Of Life Christmas Funny 10oz Coffee Tea Mug #7574
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0733JM8RW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_zOodEb3BXJC03
2020-01-02 01:06:14 UTC
On this page (where there is also a mug for shipping forecast enthusiasts)
there is one I think Eddie needs.
Twisted Envy Educational Mug Sea Areas of The British Isles Ceramic Novelty
Mug https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EZTQGEQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k8mdEbN4MSVAM
I can _only_ see the shipping areas mug(s) ?!?!?
Some links are more equal than others - try this one then.
4 Stages Of Life Christmas Funny 10oz Coffee Tea Mug #7574
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0733JM8RW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_zOodEb3BXJC03
Thanks. Yes, for Eddie.

In my life I have written about six poems ... The rest of it is comedy that
happens to rhyme. - Pam Ayres, interviwed in RT 2018/3/17-23
Sam Plusnet
2020-01-01 20:17:38 UTC
On this page (where there is also a mug for shipping forecast enthusiasts)
there is one I think Eddie needs.
Twisted Envy Educational Mug Sea Areas of The British Isles Ceramic Novelty
Mug https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EZTQGEQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k8mdEbN4MSVAM
Twisted indeed to mention sea area "Trafalger".