Test
2020-09-16 16:13:25 UTC
Just to say that my old laptop has died, which means:
1. I am making a test post to see whether it works on the new one
and
2. Any BTNs or other matters which concern me over the last couple of
days will not have been read, so please let me know if there's anything
I should be responding to.
--
Sid
2020-09-16 17:21:40 UTC
1. I am making a test post to see whether it works on the new one
and
2. Any BTNs or other matters which concern me over the last couple of
days will not have been read, so please let me know if there's anything
I should be responding to.
Yes, it seems to be working well. Umra seems to have been pretty quiet
over the past few days and I don't remember seeing any recent
allegations of bad taste.

I hope you like your new lapdog and that it works well.
Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days
Sid Nuncius
2020-09-17 06:07:25 UTC
1. I am making a test post to see whether it works on the new one
and
2. Any BTNs or other matters which concern me over the last couple of
days will not have been read, so please let me know if there's
anything I should be responding to.
Yes, it seems to be working well.  Umra seems to have been pretty quiet
over the past few days and I don't remember seeing any recent
allegations of bad taste.
I hope you like your new lapdog and that it works well.
Phew - all seems to be working OK. Thanks for the replies, chums.

Still setting up (how relaxing it is!) but so far so good with the new
laptop. By gum, it's quick compared to my old, creaking one.
--
Sid
2020-09-17 07:20:29 UTC
1. I am making a test post to see whether it works on the new one
and
2. Any BTNs or other matters which concern me over the last couple of
days will not have been read, so please let me know if there's
anything I should be responding to.
Yes, it seems to be working well.  Umra seems to have been pretty quiet
over the past few days and I don't remember seeing any recent
allegations of bad taste.
I hope you like your new lapdog and that it works well.
Phew - all seems to be working OK. Thanks for the replies, chums.
Still setting up (how relaxing it is!) but so far so good with the new
laptop. By gum, it's quick compared to my old, creaking one.
Give it six months and finger drumming will have returned ;-)))
Seeing you loud and clear.
Mike
2020-09-16 17:55:29 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
1. I am making a test post to see whether it works on the new one
and
2. Any BTNs or other matters which concern me over the last couple of
days will not have been read, so please let me know if there's anything
I should be responding to.
Seeing you loud and clear.
And has your new (puppy) lapdog a keener sense of [bad] taste I wonder Sid?
It might be able to save you having to read everything to sniff out the
potential BT!
2020-09-16 22:19:57 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 17:13:25 +0100, Sid Nuncius <***@hotmail.co.uk>
1. I am making a test post to see whether it works on the new one
and
2. Any BTNs or other matters which concern me over the last couple of
days will not have been read, so please let me know if there's anything
I should be responding to.
The most active thread today has been my 'Testing' which I started
yesterday because I hadn't seen any posts since 10am. So I don't think
you've missed anything.