UMRA birthday info for 12 February 2020
Birthday Monitor
2020-02-12 07:30:32 UTC
Birthday News for today, 12 February: Mel Archer.
2020-02-12 08:58:42 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 12 February: Mel Archer.
Somehow, I think that even with so few customers in the ‘BatAmbridge’,
Kenton will be ‘too busy’ to comment on this.😉
2020-02-17 00:27:07 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 12 February: Mel Archer.
Somehow, I think that even with so few customers in the ‘BatAmbridge’,
Kenton will be ‘too busy’ to comment on this.😉
I don't know how many of you have ex-wives, but it might be interesting
to do a quick survey of how many of you would comment on your ex-wife's
birthday. I suspect not many. It might be different if there is young
child involved who needs to be reminded of their mother's birthday. In
this case, though, I suspect that Meriel's step-father is in a better
position (and time zone) to do that, and that Meriel is probably more
likely to remember than Kenton anyway.

By the way, Mel is now Mel Harrison.
2020-02-18 10:14:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 12 February: Mel Archer.
Somehow, I think that even with so few customers in the ‘BatAmbridge’,
Kenton will be ‘too busy’ to comment on this.😉
I don't know how many of you have ex-wives, but it might be interesting
to do a quick survey of how many of you would comment on your ex-wife's
birthday. I suspect not many. It might be different if there is young
child involved who needs to be reminded of their mother's birthday. In
this case, though, I suspect that Meriel's step-father is in a better
position (and time zone) to do that, and that Meriel is probably more
likely to remember than Kenton anyway.
By the way, Mel is now Mel Harrison.
Kenton used to wail about missing Meriel and he used to ask Jolene what to
buy her etc. If she’s now a married woman presumably he’s no longer so
besotted?

Sincerely Chris
Tony Smith Gloucestershire
2020-02-18 14:19:47 UTC
That is for the SsWw to decide.
Sally Thompson
2020-02-18 22:32:22 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 12 February: Mel Archer.
Somehow, I think that even with so few customers in the ‘BatAmbridge’,
Kenton will be ‘too busy’ to comment on this.😉
I don't know how many of you have ex-wives, but it might be interesting
to do a quick survey of how many of you would comment on your ex-wife's
birthday. I suspect not many. It might be different if there is young
child involved who needs to be reminded of their mother's birthday. In
this case, though, I suspect that Meriel's step-father is in a better
position (and time zone) to do that, and that Meriel is probably more
likely to remember than Kenton anyway.
By the way, Mel is now Mel Harrison.
Kenton used to wail about missing Meriel and he used to ask Jolene what to
buy her etc. If she’s now a married woman presumably he’s no longer so
besotted?
Mel is Meriel's mother.