UMRA birthday info for 30 May 2020
Birthday Monitor
2020-05-30 06:14:39 UTC
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
2020-05-30 08:05:49 UTC
On Sat, 30 May 2020 06:14:39 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Many happy returns, boys. I hope the day is as merry as it can be and
that there are good things to eat and drink.
Jenny M Benson
2020-05-30 09:16:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Many happy - or, better still, even happier - returns of the day, Umrats
both. (Is anyone in touch with SB?)
Wrexham, UK
Vicky Ayech
2020-05-30 09:18:45 UTC
he's on fb and I just wished him happy there too. :)
Penny
2020-05-30 09:44:19 UTC
On Sat, 30 May 2020 10:16:16 +0100, Jenny M Benson <***@hotmail.co.uk>
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Many happy - or, better still, even happier - returns of the day, Umrats
both. (Is anyone in touch with SB?)
Yes, he's been telling me why I'm wrong about things on facebook lately.
I'm off to wish him many hippo returns now.
2020-05-31 08:52:32 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Many happy - or, better still, even happier - returns of the day, Umrats
both. (Is anyone in touch with SB?)
On FB, yes. But hopefully the others will have let him know. Hazel bought
me mum’s possessions from the nursing home which have to be dealt with due
to space (lack of)

Keep the noise down please for a week or so. (Fat chance I know!)

2020-05-30 13:48:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Many happies to you both!
--
Happy hibernating and stay well,
best wishes, Serena
I have to say I still prefer custard
steveski
2020-05-30 17:34:59 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Happy birthday, David.
Min
2020-05-31 01:09:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Happy birthday, David.
Happy birthday, David from me and the Hounds!
Min
Chris McMillan
2020-05-31 08:52:33 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Happy birthday, David.
Belated ones Omrud,

Sincerely Chris
the Omrud
2020-06-03 10:12:25 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Hello all, and thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm mostly detached from
Usenet these days, although I look in from time to time. We've been
very busy, and I don't sit in front of a computer all day as I did when
I was working.

Hope all are well and not too badly affected by the current conditions.
David
Mike
2020-06-03 10:45:51 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Hello all, and thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm mostly detached from
Usenet these days, although I look in from time to time. We've been
very busy, and I don't sit in front of a computer all day as I did when
I was working.
Hope all are well and not too badly affected by the current conditions.
Good to hear from you David, “ I'm mostly detached from Usenet these days,”
shock horror! That’s just not good enough y’know, try a little harder
please!
the Omrud
2020-06-03 10:47:04 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Hello all, and thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm mostly detached from
Usenet these days, although I look in from time to time. We've been
very busy, and I don't sit in front of a computer all day as I did when
I was working.
Hope all are well and not too badly affected by the current conditions.
Good to hear from you David, “ I'm mostly detached from Usenet these days,”
shock horror! That’s just not good enough y’know, try a little harder
please!
I'm most contrite and apologetic. I'll try to do better in future. Honest.
David
the Omrud
2020-06-03 12:07:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Hello all, and thanks for the birthday wishes.  I'm mostly detached from
Usenet these days, although I look in from time to time.  We've been
very busy, and I don't sit in front of a computer all day as I did when
I was working.
Hope all are well and not too badly affected by the current conditions.
Good to hear from you David, “ I'm mostly detached from Usenet these
days,” shock horror! That’s just not good enough y’know, try a little harder
please!
I'm most contrite and apologetic.  I'll try to do better in future.
Honest.
Meanwhile, our main news is that we've moved from Warrington to a flat
in Altrincham. Much better connected for public transport and general
access to the city's facilities such as theatres. When we're allowed to
go, that is. And we can walk into the town (Altrincham, that is) in
about five minutes.

We decided to move to a flat so we could more easily leave it to go to
France for the summers. Ha!
David
Mike
2020-06-03 12:19:10 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Mike
Post by Birthday Monitor
[...]
The best plans of mice and men...
2020-06-03 17:29:24 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Meanwhile, our main news is that we've moved from Warrington to a flat
in Altrincham.
I say, I say, I say! My wife's gone to a breast clinic in South-West
Manchester.

Altrincham?

No - it's just a routine mammogram.

I'll get me PPE.
2020-06-03 17:51:28 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Meanwhile, our main news is that we've moved from Warrington to a flat
in Altrincham.
I say, I say, I say! My wife's gone to a breast clinic in South-West
Manchester.
Altrincham?
No - it's just a routine mammogram.
I'll get me PPE.
If one works in McDonalds, does their PPE include a Burgermask?
2020-06-03 12:07:52 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 May: Stephen Bowden and David the Omrud.
Hello all, and thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm mostly detached from
Usenet these days, although I look in from time to time. We've been
very busy, and I don't sit in front of a computer all day as I did when
I was working.
Hope all are well and not too badly affected by the current conditions.
Good to hear from you David, “ I'm mostly detached from Usenet these days,”
shock horror! That’s just not good enough y’know, try a little harder
please!
You want him to detach completely? Surely not.