UMRA birthday info for 3 October 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-10-03 06:28:44 UTC
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
2020-10-03 19:38:17 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Jill Archer was born 03/10/1930, current age 90.

I know that Elizabeth is organising a Jill Archer display to mark her
birthday, but I don't recall anyone mentioning that it is her 90th birthday.
2020-10-04 08:07:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Jill Archer was born 03/10/1930, current age 90.
I know that Elizabeth is organising a Jill Archer display to mark her
birthday, but I don't recall anyone mentioning that it is her 90th birthday.
Did Freddy not mention it when talking to Lizzie about the preparations?
Praps I imagined it though.
2020-10-04 09:05:47 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Jill Archer was born 03/10/1930, current age 90.
I know that Elizabeth is organising a Jill Archer display to mark her
birthday, but I don't recall anyone mentioning that it is her 90th birthday.
Did Freddy not mention it when talking to Lizzie about the preparations?
Praps I imagined it though.
They discussed some kind of display showing Jill and her activities,
presumably in photos, from the 1960s to the present day.
Sam Plusnet
2020-10-04 19:54:49 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Jill Archer was born 03/10/1930, current age 90.
I know that Elizabeth is organising a Jill Archer display to mark her
birthday, but I don't recall anyone mentioning that it is her 90th birthday.
Did Freddy not mention it when talking to Lizzie about the preparations?
Praps I imagined it though.
They discussed some kind of display showing Jill and her activities,
presumably in photos, from the 1960s to the present day.
Perhaps they haven't lost the old archive after all, since I'm pretty
sure that has been the 'done thing' for many a significant
birthday/anniversary.
2020-10-04 09:08:52 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Jill Archer was born 03/10/1930, current age 90.
I know that Elizabeth is organising a Jill Archer display to mark her
birthday, but I don't recall anyone mentioning that it is her 90th birthday.
Did Freddy not mention it when talking to Lizzie about the preparations?
Praps I imagined it though.
Jolene speaks about ‘since 1930’.
2020-10-04 09:17:28 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Jill Archer was born 03/10/1930, current age 90.
I know that Elizabeth is organising a Jill Archer display to mark her
birthday, but I don't recall anyone mentioning that it is her 90th birthday.
Did Freddy not mention it when talking to Lizzie about the preparations?
Praps I imagined it though.
Jolene speaks about ‘since 1930’.
Jolene also says something to Lizzie when they are discussing Lizzie’s
e-friends about ‘When you reach 90...’
2020-10-05 12:28:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 3 October: Jill Archer.
Jill Archer was born 03/10/1930, current age 90.
I know that Elizabeth is organising a Jill Archer display to mark her
birthday, but I don't recall anyone mentioning that it is her 90th birthday.
The side comment from Jolene to Lizzie.