Feebs
2019-11-22 19:18:01 UTC
Pipsqueak has a paid job, Rex has several paid jobs. But what on earth is
Feebs living on? Where’s daddy Woy in all this?

2019-11-23 01:49:16 UTC
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 19:18:01 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Pipsqueak has a paid job, Rex has several paid jobs. But what on earth is
Feebs living on? Where’s daddy Woy in all this?
I assume she's living OFF rather than ON at the moment. With both parents,
two grandparents and a great grandparent around she won't go short. Is she
living with Woy, I've lost track?
2019-11-23 08:00:51 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Pipsqueak has a paid job, Rex has several paid jobs. But what on earth is
Feebs living on? Where’s daddy Woy in all this?
I assume she's living OFF rather than ON at the moment. With both parents,
two grandparents and a great grandparent around she won't go short. Is she
living with Woy, I've lost track?
Yes, Woy. Who reckoned not to have more for himself. Effer will see her
right, not quite so sure about Brine. Did I miss the physical hand over of
40 acres to Rewilding somewhere before Feebs mentioned it at the Rewilding
meeting?

2019-11-25 23:53:15 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Pipsqueak has a paid job, Rex has several paid jobs. But what on earth is
Feebs living on? Where’s daddy Woy in all this?
I assume she's living OFF rather than ON at the moment. With both parents,
two grandparents and a great grandparent around she won't go short. Is she
living with Woy, I've lost track?
Yes, Woy. Who reckoned not to have more for himself. Effer will see her
right, not quite so sure about Brine. Did I miss the physical hand over of
40 acres to Rewilding somewhere before Feebs mentioned it at the Rewilding
meeting?
Sincerely Chris
It was mentioned that the Home Farm meeting had agreed to it.
2019-11-26 16:49:18 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Pipsqueak has a paid job, Rex has several paid jobs. But what on earth is
Feebs living on? Where’s daddy Woy in all this?
I assume she's living OFF rather than ON at the moment. With both parents,
two grandparents and a great grandparent around she won't go short. Is she
living with Woy, I've lost track?
Yes, Woy. Who reckoned not to have more for himself. Effer will see her
right, not quite so sure about Brine. Did I miss the physical hand over of
40 acres to Rewilding somewhere before Feebs mentioned it at the Rewilding
meeting?
Sincerely Chris
It was mentioned that the Home Farm meeting had agreed to it.
Think I must have been not concentrating that night!