spoiler Wednesday 4/3/20
2020-03-04 21:46:43 UTC
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she want
freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he now
make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Min
2020-03-05 00:37:40 UTC
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she want
freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he now
make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Driving back from delivering a Welsh Terrier to Birmingham, I caught it
tonight. The former I think, plus an awareness that if she's attractive
to one man (Gavin) she may well be to others....
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
Min
Mike
2020-03-05 08:47:02 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she want
freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he now
make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Driving back from delivering a Welsh Terrier to Birmingham, I caught it
tonight. The former I think, plus an awareness that if she's attractive
to one man (Gavin) she may well be to others....
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
--
Min
Complete with traces of pig-muck still attached.
2020-03-05 09:01:12 UTC
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 16:37:40 -0800 (PST), Min
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she want
freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he now
make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Driving back from delivering a Welsh Terrier to Birmingham, I caught it
tonight. The former I think, plus an awareness that if she's attractive
to one man (Gavin) she may well be to others....
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
Will nastysha swallow it? And will she feel the same about it after it
emerges, eventually?
Mike
2020-03-05 09:24:31 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she want
freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he now
make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Driving back from delivering a Welsh Terrier to Birmingham, I caught it
tonight. The former I think, plus an awareness that if she's attractive
to one man (Gavin) she may well be to others....
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
Will nastysha swallow it? And will she feel the same about it after it
emerges, eventually?
What she and Tom get up to in the privacy of their own... err....oh! As you
were then...
Rosalind Mitchell
2020-03-05 12:34:55 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she want
freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he now
make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Driving back from delivering a Welsh Terrier to Birmingham, I caught it
tonight. The former I think, plus an awareness that if she's attractive
to one man (Gavin) she may well be to others....
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
Not in the fish caught by Mungo then?

Who is Mungo?
Mike
2020-03-05 14:06:10 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she want
freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he now
make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Driving back from delivering a Welsh Terrier to Birmingham, I caught it
tonight. The former I think, plus an awareness that if she's attractive
to one man (Gavin) she may well be to others....
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
Not in the fish caught by Mungo then?
Who is Mungo?
He’ll be a Jerry builder one day....
2020-03-05 15:14:30 UTC
On Thu, 05 Mar 2020 13:14:59 +0000, Vicky Ayech wrote:

Who is Mungo?
Leonie and James Bellamy's son ergo both Fal and Lyndiepops' grandson.
Rosalind Mitchell
2020-03-05 15:25:50 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she
want freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he
now make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Driving back from delivering a Welsh Terrier to Birmingham, I caught
it tonight. The former I think, plus an awareness that if she's
attractive to one man (Gavin) she may well be to others....
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
Not in the fish caught by Mungo then?
Who is Mungo?
1. Grandson of Robert Snell and Lilian Bellamy, step-grandson of Lynda
Snell

1. Kentigern, nicknamed Mungo: sixth century monk in the Kingdom of
Strathclyde, later canonised. Patron of the High Kirk of Glasgow (known
as the cathedral although being a presbyterian kirk it hasn't contained a
bishop's cathedra since the Reformation: DINTAFPOA?) and by extension of
the City and the University of Glasgow. Known for the four miracles
itemised in the Life of Saint Kentigern by Jocelyn of Furness [Abbey],
involving a fire relit by him with a branch, a robin restored to life
after being killed by fellow students, a broken bell that he made to ring
again, and the best-known story (actually a folk-tale found all over
Europe in various forms, including the Arthurian cycle) of the Queen of
Strathclyde and her jealous husband who demanded to see her wedding ring
as evidence that she had not been unfaithful, although he had thrown it
into the Clyde. Faced with execution for infidelity she appealed to
Mungo, who ordered a servant to catch a salmon in the river. On being
opened the fish was found to contain the ring, and the queen was absolved.

The four miracles are represented by a tree, a bird, a fish with a ring
in its mouth and a bell in the crest of the city:

And in a frieze on every Glasgow bus shelter:

And, of course, in the well-known riddle of St Kentigern

Here is the tree that never grew
Here is the bird that never flew
Here is the fish that never swam
Here is the bell that never rang.

So St Mungo is a pretty big deal in Scotland.

Rosalind Mitchell
2020-03-05 16:32:12 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
https://golgonooza.co.uk/images/shelter_frieze.jpg
Sorry, that doesn't work. It does point at my blog if you are interested.
For the picture try

Min
2020-03-12 03:38:02 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Vicky Ayech
Was she trying to get him to say he regretted ending it? Does she want
freedom to date? Well, hopefully it won't be Gavin, or will he now
make a move on her to drown his sorrows?
Driving back from delivering a Welsh Terrier to Birmingham, I caught it
tonight. The former I think, plus an awareness that if she's attractive
to one man (Gavin) she may well be to others....
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
--
Min
According to Doug Faunt on FB, I seem to have a Crystal Ball?
Min
SODAM
2020-03-12 20:30:16 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Min
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
According to Doug Faunt on FB, I seem to have a Crystal Ball?
Yes. I was well impressed with that, Min, but couldn’t remember which
inspiredrat made the prediction.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Min
2020-03-13 05:06:02 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Min
Post by Min
Prediction: The Ring is in The Cake.
According to Doug Faunt on FB, I seem to have a Crystal Ball?
Yes. I was well impressed with that, Min, but couldn’t remember which
inspiredrat made the prediction.
Thanks, SODAM! Not often I am struck by inspiration on the M5..
Min
Chris McMillan