Radio Three. “Private Passions”, Lynda Snell talks to Michael Berkeley
2021-07-18 11:38:51 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000xzmv

Sorry, I thought someone else might post it. I haven’t heard any trails on
R4 unless there was a post TA one this morning.

2021-07-18 16:13:27 UTC
Post by Chris
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000xzmv
Sorry, I thought someone else might post it. I haven’t heard any trails on
R4 unless there was a post TA one this morning.
Sincerely Chris
Claude Debussy
Pour invoquer Pan (6 Epigraphes antiques)
Ensemble: Nicola & Alexandra Bibby.

This item was of particular interest to me as I had the pleasure to record
the Bibby Duo in Lunnon about 20 years back when they were starting to
establish their presence in the music world. Mrs. Toodles looked up the
performances with Carol Boyd and in the middle of the blurb was mention
that the duo had performed at the top of the BT Tower - at this point my
bind moggled as to how they would have got two grand pianos up there! I
suppose there must be a large goods lift or summat!!!
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Chris

2021-07-18 17:00:13 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Chris
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000xzmv
Sorry, I thought someone else might post it. I haven’t heard any trails on
R4 unless there was a post TA one this morning.
Sincerely Chris
Claude Debussy
Pour invoquer Pan (6 Epigraphes antiques)
Ensemble: Nicola & Alexandra Bibby.
This item was of particular interest to me as I had the pleasure to record
the Bibby Duo in Lunnon about 20 years back when they were starting to
establish their presence in the music world. Mrs. Toodles looked up the
performances with Carol Boyd and in the middle of the blurb was mention
that the duo had performed at the top of the BT Tower - at this point my
bind moggled as to how they would have got two grand pianos up there! I
suppose there must be a large goods lift or summat!!!
‘Ere ‘tis.
http://youtu.be/91yxOh_63K4
Sincerely Chris
Though this is the link with the blurb to which I referred:

http://www.bibbypianoduo.co.uk/
--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan