ISIHAC in lockdown
2020-09-26 08:01:49 UTC
Not sure if any umrats could match the requirements but ISIAHAC are
planning to record remote audience editions from 2pm on Thursday 15th and
Thursday 29th October.

"... we’re looking for around 40 households who’d be prepared to join us by
hosting little audiences of four to six people (taking care to stay within
the latest lockdown rules for your nation or region). The requirements
would be:

1.A quiet room where all six people can sit comfortably to listen to the
live performance on headphones via their smartphones
2.A robust internet connection in that room including WIFI
3.A laptop (preferably an Apple Mac) to be controlled by the host which
would be used to record the group’s laughter
4.A sense of humour

If you think you possess all the above and happen to be free on the
afternoon of either/or Thursday 15th and Thursday 29th October (from 2pm
for around an hour and a half), then you could qualify to join us as one of
these 40 audience households. The final decision as to who we go with will
be based on the reliability of your technology and the number of people
you’d be able to include in your group – obviously we’d like as many people
as possible to join us over these 40 audience lines.

To apply to be one of these 40 household audience bubbles, please reply to
***@randomentertainment.co.uk, outlining how many you’d be able to include
in your group, confirming you have the relevant equipment to take part and
including a contact telephone number. A reasonable understanding of
computers would be handy on the part of the host. Please put 'Remote
Audience Application' as the subject of your email.

If selected to be one of the 40 households for one of our two recordings,
you’d receive a call from a member of our team prior to the recording date
to talk you through the process and instigate a short trial run. Assuming
we’re happy with your set-up and acoustics, we’d send you full instructions
outlining precisely how to join us for the recording.

The recordings themselves will include some of our favourite regulars on
the show, including Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden, Sandi Toksvig, Rory
Bremner, Andy Hamilton, Rachel Parris, Marcus Brigstocke, Pippa Evans, Tony
Hawks, Jo Brand and Harry Hill. Plus Jack Dee and Colin Sell of course."

TIAPSA
Peter
TIAPSA
Jenny M Benson
2020-09-26 12:30:08 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Penny
Rachel Parris,
Who she?
Mrs Marcus Brigstocke.
Wrexham, UK
Peter
2020-09-26 12:42:50 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Penny
Rachel Parris,
Who she?
Mrs Marcus Brigstocke.
Two ems, two gees?
Mike
2020-09-26 13:50:41 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Peter
Post by Penny
Rachel Parris,
Who she?
Mrs Marcus Brigstocke.
Two ems, two gees?
ITYM Two Towers
the Omrud
2020-09-30 15:38:32 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Penny
Rachel Parris,
Who she?
Mrs Marcus Brigstocke.
And friend of Nish Kumar on the Mash Report. Not obvious from that
programme, but she has a music degree and tours her stand-up with a
keyboard.
David
Penny
2020-09-30 20:20:02 UTC
On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 16:38:32 +0100, the Omrud <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by the Omrud
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Peter
Post by Penny
Rachel Parris,
Who she?
Mrs Marcus Brigstocke.
And friend of Nish Kumar on the Mash Report. Not obvious from that
programme, but she has a music degree and tours her stand-up with a
keyboard.
I assume she and Marcus got together during Camelot. It's quite odd having
two people on ISIHAC who can sing.
2020-10-02 15:44:14 UTC
The recordings themselves will include some of our favourite regulars on
the show, including Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden, Sandi Toksvig, Rory
Bremner, Andy Hamilton, Rachel Parris, Marcus Brigstocke, Pippa Evans, Tony
Hawks, Jo Brand and Harry Hill. Plus Jack Dee and Colin Sell of course."
The most important person is missing.
2020-10-02 16:19:04 UTC
The recordings themselves will include some of our favourite regulars on
the show, including Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden, Sandi Toksvig, Rory
Bremner, Andy Hamilton, Rachel Parris, Marcus Brigstocke, Pippa Evans, Tony
Hawks, Jo Brand and Harry Hill. Plus Jack Dee and Colin Sell of course."
The most important person is missing.
I'm sure ISIHAC's most important silent will be there as much as she
usually is - possibly even more, easing the regulars into their
isolation cupboards and so on.

Heaven forbid today's audience should feel bombarded with information or
worse, lectured. Dont'scare the horses by waving facts around.
- David Butcher, RT 2014/11/29-12/5
Mike
2020-10-02 16:40:04 UTC
The recordings themselves will include some of our favourite regulars on
the show, including Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden, Sandi Toksvig, Rory
Bremner, Andy Hamilton, Rachel Parris, Marcus Brigstocke, Pippa Evans, Tony
Hawks, Jo Brand and Harry Hill. Plus Jack Dee and Colin Sell of course."
The most important person is missing.
I'm sure ISIHAC's most important silent will be there as much as she
usually is - possibly even more, easing the regulars into their
isolation cupboards and so on.
Samantha will be there; there are quite a few members needing her
attention; she is (I’m told) good at getting the best out of them.