So, farewell then...
2019-06-02 05:43:40 UTC
...Leon Redbone.

Thanks, Leon.
Now just take the train home
And relax.

(In the unlikely event that Leon Redbone may have slipped the mind of
one or two umrats, this may refresh your memory:

A wonderful, entertaining musician, IMO.)
2019-06-02 18:01:10 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 06:43:40 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
...Leon Redbone.
Thanks, Leon.
Now just take the train home
And relax.
(In the unlikely event that Leon Redbone may have slipped the mind of
http://youtu.be/L9XHmcFRNbU
A wonderful, entertaining musician, IMO.)
Don't think I've ever heard of him but I enjoyed that, thanks.
Steve Hague
2019-06-04 07:22:10 UTC
Post by Sid Nuncius
...Leon Redbone.
Thanks, Leon.
Now just take the train home
And relax.
(In the unlikely event that Leon Redbone may have slipped the mind of
http://youtu.be/L9XHmcFRNbU
A wonderful, entertaining musician, IMO.)
Don't think I've ever heard of him but I enjoyed that, thanks.
Wofe was a big fan a few years ago. I think the first cd she ever bought
was a Leon Redbone one.