CHOCOLATE! (there, that has your attention!)
2021-09-20 08:59:52 UTC
It is a hard life being a onepoundfivepence pig but someone has to do the
job. It would seem that eating a couple of squares of 85% cocoa chocolate
3-5 days each week is so good for one’s health as it helps to lower blood
pressure, reduce cholesterol, improve memory …. Well Okay, I’ll risk
increasing my choccie intake to two squares 3.5 times per week and see if
it helps. The things I do for UMRA!
Michael Mosley will tell you all about it here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000zd9q
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Vicky Ayech
2021-09-20 10:05:30 UTC
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 08:59:52 -0000 (UTC), Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
It is a hard life being a onepoundfivepence pig but someone has to do the
job. It would seem that eating a couple of squares of 85% cocoa chocolate
3-5 days each week is so good for one’s health as it helps to lower blood
pressure, reduce cholesterol, improve memory …. Well Okay, I’ll risk
increasing my choccie intake to two squares 3.5 times per week and see if
it helps. The things I do for UMRA!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000zd9q
He is eating as he talks. The sounds are so annoying I only managed
one minute forty-six seconds.