Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 7th February 2020
2020-01-29 14:58:17 UTC

Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Gavin - Gareth Pierce

Director : Jeremy Howe
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Liz John

Spoilers:
Sunday 2nd - Kirsty attempts to keep the peace and Pip reaches the end
of her tether.
Monday 3rd - Kate makes her presence felt and Neil questions his future.
Tuesday 4th - Lynda goes into battle and Neil reaches a decision.
Wednesday 5th - Lee has a confession to make and Freddie makes a fool of
himself.
Thursday 6th - Jill attempts to rally the family and there is more bad
news at Brookfield.
Friday 7th - There is a shock for Alice and Kirsty makes a breakthrough.
2020-01-29 16:56:55 UTC
Director    :    Jeremy Howe
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Pity his first name is not Christopher then we could see how he does it.
2020-01-30 12:35:39 UTC
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 16:56:55 +0000, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by krw
Director    :    Jeremy Howe
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Pity his first name is not Christopher then we could see how he does it.
^whoosh^
2020-01-30 14:13:03 UTC
dust...
Post by krw
Director    :    Jeremy Howe
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Pity his first name is not Christopher then we could see how he does it.
^whoosh^
Mr C Howe
How are the new earphone pads working kosmo ?

I said HOW ARE THE NEW EARPHONE PADS WORKING KOSMO ????
krw
2020-01-30 14:23:37 UTC
dust...
Post by krw
Director    :    Jeremy Howe
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Pity his first name is not Christopher then we could see how he does it.
^whoosh^
Mr C Howe
How are the new earphone pads working kosmo ?
I said HOW ARE THE NEW EARPHONE PADS WORKING KOSMO ????
They are on a slow boat from China I think. And can you keep the noise
down please as I am not going to be here.
2020-02-05 18:49:30 UTC
dust...
Post by krw
Director    :    Jeremy Howe
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Pity his first name is not Christopher then we could see how he does it.
^whoosh^
Mr C Howe
How are the new earphone pads working kosmo ?
I said HOW ARE THE NEW EARPHONE PADS WORKING KOSMO ????
They are on a slow boat from China I think. And can you keep the noise
down please as I am not going to be here.
Been put in quarantine more likely.