aha
2021-06-24 21:12:11 UTC
Snappy spotted what many others did and I think St S was protesting
too much. He could have pointed out not just that she had previous
with Neil, but also the victim being married didn't stop her grabbing
at Dr Death. She was dying to get Neil to tell her stuff and be on
the inside of things. Gardening together, is that the new replacement
for cormoranting?

Adam would be better off doing as Justin advised and starting again
elsewhere. He's not a business man and Brian is nasty if crossed.
But Adam lied to Justin, didn't he, about not splitting from Brian.
Mike McMillan
2021-06-25 07:16:48 UTC
Snappy spotted what many others did and I think St S was protesting
too much. He could have pointed out not just that she had previous
with Neil, but also the victim being married didn't stop her grabbing
at Dr Death. She was dying to get Neil to tell her stuff and be on
the inside of things. Gardening together, is that the new replacement
for cormoranting?
Adam would be better off doing as Justin advised and starting again
elsewhere. He's not a business man and Brian is nasty if crossed.
But Adam lied to Justin, didn't he, about not splitting from Brian.
Justin saw straight through Adam’s ‘hypothesis’ of course.
--
Toddle Pip, Mike McMillan