Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 14th September 2018
2018-09-04 15:33:44 UTC

Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Lee - Ryan Early

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Liz John

Spoilers:
Sunday 9th - Freddie stands accused and Tracy pushes her luck.
Monday 10th - Emma hatches a plan to help the family and Helen has a
radical solution.
Tuesday 11th - Jim digs himself a hole and Brian is rumbled.
Wednesday 12th - Phoebe expresses her concerns and Harrison tries to do
the right thing.
Thursday 13th - Tony reaches a decision and Emma is impressed by a
former acquaintance.
Friday 14th - Elizabeth makes a desperate plea and Jazzer reveals his
grand plan.
2018-09-04 22:36:43 UTC
Editor    :    Alison Hindell
Still in charge - when did they announce the new editor?
2018-09-05 12:40:11 UTC
Editor    :    Alison Hindell
Still in charge - when did they announce the new editor?
I thought I would check that. It was in February.

I also discovered that he has actually started work -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/553a51d0-ff7f-4c7a-9fac-0bf00204c238

The 23rd August is 2 weeks ago, so we should see his name appearing in
the credits within a month, given their 6 week recording schedule. I
would guess that most of the exciting current storylines will come to a
conclusion before then.
2018-09-05 12:50:11 UTC
Editor    :    Alison Hindell
Still in charge - when did they announce the new editor?
I thought I would check that. It was in February.
I also discovered that he has actually started work -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thearchers/entries/553a51d0-ff7f-4c7a-9fac-0bf00204c238
The 23rd August is 2 weeks ago, so we should see his name appearing in
the credits within a month, given their 6 week recording schedule. I
would guess that most of the exciting current storylines will come to a
conclusion before then.
Interesting. Announced in February and does not start work until
August? Unbelievable.

We know from comments elsewhere (via Keri) that in fact he has been
attending meetings prior to 23 August and has had significant input to
some of the current storylines sanctioning Shula's split was one of them
if my memory serves (which these days it often does not). Hence my
surprise that AH is still credited.

If he started on 23 August my guess is that it will be sometime in
October before he is credited.

At the moment the programme is recorded in blocks of 5 weeks at a time
and scripts are finished for each block 2 - 3 weeks ahead of that date,
so I think we can expect at least 7 - 8 weeks between his commencement
and receiving a credit.
2018-09-21 11:40:43 UTC
[...]
Happy to wait and listen