UMRA birthday info for 29 December 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-12-29 07:27:34 UTC
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Jane Vernon
2018-12-29 08:36:55 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Many Happy Returns, Sally!
--
Jane
BTME

2018-12-29 08:51:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Happy birthday, Sally!
vk
2018-12-29 09:55:20 UTC
HB!
Vicky Ayech
2018-12-29 10:10:07 UTC
Many happies, Sally. Mulled wine in the Bull on you tonight?
Jenny M Benson
2018-12-29 11:37:42 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Have a great day and many many happy returns, Sally!
2018-12-29 14:59:50 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Happy birthday, Sally! I hope you're having a truly splendiferous day :)
Every life should have nine cats. (Anon)
steveski
2018-12-29 19:33:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Happy Bathday, Sally :-) (Once a year whether you need it or not!)
2018-12-30 07:07:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Happy Bathday, Sally :-) (Once a year whether you need it or not!)
:-)
2018-12-30 07:07:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, here and on Facebook. I had a
splendid quiet day, culminating in a log fire, cat on my lap, very light
snack and catching up with the "interesting " ABC murders. I'm glad I
watched it but AC must be turning in her grave!
2018-12-30 10:12:59 UTC
On 30 Dec 2018 07:07:35 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, here and on Facebook. I had a
splendid quiet day, culminating in a log fire, cat on my lap, very light
snack and catching up with the "interesting " ABC murders. I'm glad I
watched it but AC must be turning in her grave!
Huh! That explains why we had to pay for our own drinks last night.
Some party! The mulled wine was very good though and Jolene gave us
complimentary mince pies and stollen. She saved some for you.
Sally Thompson
2018-12-30 10:32:49 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, here and on Facebook. I had a
splendid quiet day, culminating in a log fire, cat on my lap, very light
snack and catching up with the "interesting " ABC murders. I'm glad I
watched it but AC must be turning in her grave!
Huh! That explains why we had to pay for our own drinks last night.
Some party! The mulled wine was very good though and Jolene gave us
complimentary mince pies and stollen. She saved some for you.
Mmmm, stollen. I'll give you my share of the mince pies for your share of
the stollen.
2018-12-30 12:04:10 UTC
On 30 Dec 2018 10:32:49 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, here and on Facebook. I had a
splendid quiet day, culminating in a log fire, cat on my lap, very light
snack and catching up with the "interesting " ABC murders. I'm glad I
watched it but AC must be turning in her grave!
Huh! That explains why we had to pay for our own drinks last night.
Some party! The mulled wine was very good though and Jolene gave us
complimentary mince pies and stollen. She saved some for you.
Mmmm, stollen. I'll give you my share of the mince pies for your share of
the stollen.
Well, not sure I would have swopped, but this was last night and I ate
my share of stollen.

I really wanted to take one to #2 daughter for the family day before
Christmas, on the 21st, but neither of the places had it and the
delivery didn't either.

Mike
2018-12-30 11:56:21 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 December: Sally Thompson.
Thank you all for your birthday wishes, here and on Facebook. I had a
splendid quiet day, culminating in a log fire, cat on my lap, very light
snack and catching up with the "interesting " ABC murders. I'm glad I
watched it but AC must be turning in her grave!
Huh! That explains why we had to pay for our own drinks last night.
Some party! The mulled wine was very good though and Jolene gave us
complimentary mince pies and stollen. She saved some for you.
That ‘stollen’ was actually ‘stolen’ and relates to goods found in Matt’s
suitcases he left behind the bar for safe keeping.