Missing?
2019-01-28 18:39:55 UTC
Only 2 posts today.
Has everyone disappeared on a flight on a dodgy airline or a small plane
from Guernsey?
Are they all out stocking up on essentials because of the weather forecast?
Or hiding in the chocolate bunker until everything sorts itself out?
2019-01-28 18:48:33 UTC
Only 2 posts today.
Has everyone disappeared on a flight on a dodgy airline or a small plane
from Guernsey?
Are they all out stocking up on essentials because of the weather forecast?
Or hiding in the chocolate bunker until everything sorts itself out?
I think that merits a BTN!
Dumrat
2019-01-28 18:52:45 UTC
Only 2 posts today.
Has everyone disappeared on a flight on a dodgy airline or a small plane
from Guernsey?
Are they all out stocking up on essentials because of the weather forecast?
Or hiding in the chocolate bunker until everything sorts itself out?
I think that merits a BTN!
Oh, hello, you two, I didn't see you there!
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Sid Nuncius
2019-01-28 21:42:42 UTC
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 19:14:21 +0000, Sid Nuncius
Only 2 posts today.
Has everyone disappeared on a flight on a dodgy airline or a small plane
from Guernsey?
Are they all out stocking up on essentials because of the weather forecast?
Or hiding in the chocolate bunker until everything sorts itself out?
I think that merits a BTN!
I think so, too.
<beam>
My first ever.
2019-01-29 08:16:52 UTC
Only 2 posts today.
Has everyone disappeared on a flight on a dodgy airline or a small plane
from Guernsey?
Are they all out stocking up on essentials because of the weather forecast?
Or hiding in the chocolate bunker until everything sorts itself out?
Everything is plane sailing here, but I have a sinking feeling that others
have not kicked off very well.
Paul Herber
2019-01-29 09:13:36 UTC
Only 2 posts today.
Has everyone disappeared on a flight on a dodgy airline or a small plane
from Guernsey?
Are they all out stocking up on essentials because of the weather forecast?
Or hiding in the chocolate bunker until everything sorts itself out?
Everything is plane sailing here, but I have a sinking feeling that others
have not kicked off very well.
Now you're just rubbing salt in the wound.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Mike
2019-01-29 09:33:03 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Only 2 posts today.
Has everyone disappeared on a flight on a dodgy airline or a small plane
from Guernsey?
Are they all out stocking up on essentials because of the weather forecast?
Or hiding in the chocolate bunker until everything sorts itself out?
Everything is plane sailing here, but I have a sinking feeling that others
have not kicked off very well.
Now you're just rubbing salt in the wound.
My brine is beginning to hurt.