UMRA birthday info for 28 December 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-12-28 07:33:55 UTC
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
2020-12-28 07:51:09 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Happy birthday to a much missed umrat!
--
Sid
Paul Herber
2020-12-28 09:09:06 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Happy birthday to a much missed umrat!
I met Tony at a barn dance a couple of years ago. My wife also knew him but through work.
We do have something in common after all! One of my old coworkers was there as well. What
are the chances of going to an event 20 miles from home and meeting two people you know,
especially for a Billy-No-Mates like me.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
https://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Chris
2020-12-29 09:10:19 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 28 December: Tony Gardner.
Happy birthday to a much missed umrat!
I met Tony at a barn dance a couple of years ago. My wife also knew him but through work.
We do have something in common after all! One of my old coworkers was there as well. What
are the chances of going to an event 20 miles from home and meeting two people you know,
especially for a Billy-No-Mates like me.
I communicate with Tony too. Probably his news to me was written before he
saw you, Paul. It was hard copy with his Xmas card.