this week's TA
2021-08-11 15:32:28 UTC
Does anyone know who the script writer is this week? Fantastic writing and
acting all round. Listened to last night's earlier on the train and had
trouble holding it together.
2021-08-11 15:33:12 UTC
Does anyone know who the script writer is this week? Fantastic writing and
acting all round. Listened to last night's earlier on the train and had
trouble holding it together.
Scrub that. Just read another thread with the answer.
2021-08-11 19:11:21 UTC
On 11 Aug 2021 15:33:12 GMT, Sally Thompson
Does anyone know who the script writer is this week? Fantastic writing and
acting all round. Listened to last night's earlier on the train and had
trouble holding it together.
Scrub that. Just read another thread with the answer.
Still gives me an opportunity to say that Keri is -well- Keri. And
Katie Hims is one of those writers whose work, given the chance, I
will always listen to. And I don't just mean in TA.

Come to think of it, that list of writers is growing. Rapidly. We are
unbelievably lucky to have a BBC who have nurtured and given
opportunities to so many excellent dramatists. IMO, of course.

2021-08-11 20:00:14 UTC
On 11 Aug 2021 15:33:12 GMT, Sally Thompson
Does anyone know who the script writer is this week? Fantastic writing and
acting all round. Listened to last night's earlier on the train and had
trouble holding it together.
Scrub that. Just read another thread with the answer.
Still gives me an opportunity to say that Keri is -well- Keri. And
Katie Hims is one of those writers whose work, given the chance, I
will always listen to. And I don't just mean in TA.
Come to think of it, that list of writers is growing. Rapidly. We are
unbelievably lucky to have a BBC who are woke puppets of the cancel culture nazis.
Fixed your post for you.

2021-08-11 20:53:22 UTC
On 11 Aug 2021 15:33:12 GMT, Sally Thompson
Does anyone know who the script writer is this week? Fantastic writing and
acting all round. Listened to last night's earlier on the train and had
trouble holding it together.
Scrub that. Just read another thread with the answer.
Still gives me an opportunity to say that Keri is -well- Keri. And
Katie Hims is one of those writers whose work, given the chance, I
will always listen to. And I don't just mean in TA.
Come to think of it, that list of writers is growing. Rapidly. We are
unbelievably lucky to have a BBC who are woke puppets of the cancel culture nazis.
Fixed your post for you.
Oh dear. (I would have put a frowny smiley here but Guardian Pass
Notes tells me that they no longer mean what they used to mean.)

I think I'll go and have a curry...

2021-08-11 21:28:53 UTC
Still gives me an opportunity to say that Keri is -well- Keri. And
Katie Hims is one of those writers whose work, given the chance, I
will always listen to. And I don't just mean in TA.
Another Katie Hims fan here. (But not enough to tempt me back to TA.)
Wrexham, UK
Vicky Ayech
2021-08-11 21:13:30 UTC
On 11 Aug 2021 15:32:28 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Sally Thompson
Does anyone know who the script writer is this week? Fantastic writing and
acting all round. Listened to last night's earlier on the train and had
trouble holding it together.
For the first time since I don't know when 3 good nights in a row!
Even the Lynda bit was acceptable, possibly because it was with Alan,
not Lilian or Jolene. The Jenefer bits were enough to make me believe
Keri really is good, if he wrote them.