OT Share Bulb before midnight to get £100
2019-01-09 13:43:32 UTC
Share Bulb before midnight to get £100

Hi Vicky,

Your double referral reward ends tonight, so if you have any friends
on the fence, make sure you remind them today.

Every time a friend joins Bulb through your personal link before
midnight tonight we'll give you each £100. Here’s your personal link:
bulb.co.uk/refer/vicky4393

So we know Brtski needs to sort his out with Sid, but if anyone else
is thinking of it, now is a good time. Other referrals are available
:)
Fenny, Anne I think, Sid
Fenny
2019-01-09 20:52:56 UTC
On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 13:43:32 +0000, Vicky Ayech
Post by Vicky Ayech
Your double referral reward ends tonight, so if you have any friends
on the fence, make sure you remind them today.
I didn't get an offer of a double reward.
2019-01-09 21:30:44 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Your double referral reward ends tonight, so if you have any friends
on the fence, make sure you remind them today.
I didn't get an offer of a double reward.
I got another person joined via my link though. Thank you. I can't
find your email to say it that way. Much appreciated.
Sid Nuncius
2019-01-10 06:17:18 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Your double referral reward ends tonight, so if you have any friends
on the fence, make sure you remind them today.
I didn't get an offer of a double reward.
They told me it was to mark my "Bulbiversary." (I know. I'm sorry.)
You'll probably get the offer when your anniversary comes around.
2019-01-10 08:57:48 UTC
They told me it was to mark my "Bulbiversary." (I know. I'm sorry.)
You'll probably get the offer when your anniversary comes around.
Bulbs in the garden are bold and braving it too! (An it’s not even February
already!)
2019-01-10 14:34:56 UTC
Bulbs in the garden are bold and braving it too! (An it’s not even February
already!)
Indeed they are. The snowdrops are showing colour, but are yet to
actually open. Some of my many daffodils have a history (1) of
being precocious, and a flower bud is already visible.

(1) Last year (for Facebook friends):
<https://www.facebook.com/chris.j.dixon.5/posts/10155853125707332>

***@cdixon.me.uk
2019-01-10 22:31:20 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Bulbs in the garden are bold and braving it too! (An it’s not even February
already!)
Indeed they are. The snowdrops are showing colour, but are yet to
actually open.
The ones in our parish churchyard are coming along quite nicely and
are in bloom.

I've just become an allotment-holder and have bought some bulbs to
plant round the shed for a bit of colour. Until I have the
opportunity to visit in daylight, they're sitting on my counter top
waiting to go.
2019-01-10 22:28:54 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Your double referral reward ends tonight, so if you have any friends
on the fence, make sure you remind them today.
I didn't get an offer of a double reward.
They told me it was to mark my "Bulbiversary." (I know. I'm sorry.)
You'll probably get the offer when your anniversary comes around.
A sneaky, but very useful, way of making sure people don't switch at
the end of 12 months. Not that there's a fixed term, or anything.

I have to admit I'm pretty happy with them. Have switched Pa at both
his house and his flat and when Ma actually finds a bill, I'll see if
it's worth switching her. I also need to remember to send Bro a
referral code.