Spoiler from the iplayer website for today
2019-09-30 08:18:54 UTC
The Grundy’s have a screw loose and Rex’s confidence takes a knock

BBC English?
krw
2019-09-30 10:30:34 UTC
The Grundy’s have a screw loose and Rex’s confidence takes a knock
BBC English?
Which Grundy?
2019-09-30 10:43:10 UTC
The Grundy’s have a screw loose and Rex’s confidence takes a knock
BBC English?
I thought it was Basil who was reluctant to do any knocking;-)
2019-09-30 12:50:23 UTC
The Grundy?s have a screw loose and Rex?s confidence takes a knock
BBC English?
I thought it was Basil who was reluctant to do any knocking;-)
Nugger! Agent changed something. I was pointing out a misused
apostrophe. They had one where the question marks are.
krw
2019-09-30 13:49:46 UTC
The Grundy?s have a screw loose and Rex?s confidence takes a knock
BBC English?
I thought it was Basil who was reluctant to do any knocking;-)
Nugger! Agent changed something. I was pointing out a misused
apostrophe. They had one where the question marks are.
When I saw it originally it was Grundy apostrophe s and Rex apostrophe
s. Since then they have gone missing or been replaced with question marks.
2019-09-30 13:20:09 UTC
On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 09:18:54 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
The Grundy’s have a screw loose and Rex’s confidence takes a knock
BBC English?
Greengrocer's apostrophe innit.