Lowfield and Archer's Addicts gone.
Steve Hague
2018-10-03 09:32:35 UTC
Lowfield hasn't worked since August and AA wants someone to buy the
domain. Since written summaries are no longer available, I may have to
start listening again. Is it any better now than when I stopped
listening in 2016? It seemede very dull from the Lowfield summaries
earlier in the year.
2018-10-03 10:24:33 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Lowfield hasn't worked since August and AA wants someone to buy the
domain. Since written summaries are no longer available, I may have to
start listening again. Is it any better now than when I stopped
listening in 2016? It seemede very dull from the Lowfield summaries
earlier in the year.
Steve
It's good in parts. Yesterday's was very good when Elizabeth faced the
reality of Freddy in prison.
2018-10-03 12:38:44 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Lowfield hasn't worked since August and AA wants someone to buy the
domain. Since written summaries are no longer available, I may have to
start listening again. Is it any better now than when I stopped
listening in 2016? It seemede very dull from the Lowfield summaries
earlier in the year.
Steve
It's good in parts. Yesterday's was very good when Elizabeth faced the
reality of Freddy in prison.
I think I'd agree; more or less back to how it should be, though fewer
episodes in which nothing happens, but I suppose that's the way of the
world, especially the broadcast world. Give it a listen! But for at
least a week (or an omnibus), so you don't just get a duff episode.

There's not an app for that.
SODAM
2018-10-03 13:32:48 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Lowfield hasn't worked since August and AA wants someone to buy the
domain. Since written summaries are no longer available, I may have to
start listening again. Is it any better now than when I stopped
listening in 2016? It seemede very dull from the Lowfield summaries
earlier in the year.
Steve
It's good in parts. Yesterday's was very good when Elizabeth faced the
reality of Freddy in prison.

I felt very impatient with Lizzie and her hysterical reaction to Freddy’s
incarceration. Did she really think prison was going to be a walk in the
park? Of course she would be searched before entering a prison, though this
is usually via an X-ray machine and portal. After all, she is a family
member of a convicted criminal.
Why wouldn’t she listen to Freddy when he told her to leave it alone? She
will make him even more of a target if she starts writing to the Governor
and demanding special treatment for her precious son. If she does leave it
alone, Freddy might learn to defend himself and survive. It’s time she
stopped treating him as her baby boy. He is an adult convicted of a serious
offence.

However, I’ll agree it was good radio.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-10-03 13:39:33 UTC
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Sally Thompson
Post by Steve Hague
Lowfield hasn't worked since August and AA wants someone to buy the
domain. Since written summaries are no longer available, I may have to
start listening again. Is it any better now than when I stopped
listening in 2016? It seemede very dull from the Lowfield summaries
earlier in the year.
Steve
It's good in parts. Yesterday's was very good when Elizabeth faced the
reality of Freddy in prison.
I felt very impatient with Lizzie and her hysterical reaction to Freddy’s
incarceration. Did she really think prison was going to be a walk in the
Agreed.
Post by SODAM
park? Of course she would be searched before entering a prison, though this
is usually via an X-ray machine and portal. After all, she is a family
member of a convicted criminal.
Why wouldn’t she listen to Freddy when he told her to leave it alone? She
will make him even more of a target if she starts writing to the Governor
and demanding special treatment for her precious son. If she does leave it
Definitely agreed there. I'd hope David and others might dissuade her
from doing that.
Post by SODAM
alone, Freddy might learn to defend himself and survive. It’s time she
stopped treating him as her baby boy. He is an adult convicted of a serious
offence.
I think he's prepared. Either - as others have been discussing while
Lizzie was away - he's got more street smarts than she thinks, or - as
appeared from the episode - he maybe isn't so street smart but has
realised what's going on, and intends to keep his head down for the
duration.
Post by SODAM
However, I’ll agree it was good radio.
Yes, and well acted: we're all cross with Lizzie, not Alison or the SWs.

the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'evidence'. Professor Edzart Ernst, prudential
magazine, AUTUMN 2006, p. 13.
steveski

b***@gmail.com
Just remember to stop listening during December, when the panto storyline will be as stupid, unrealistic and badly constructed as every other year.
Mike
2018-10-08 07:01:30 UTC
Oh you mean the Snellian __________ do you?