OP: Alistair's fete ^W fate
Fred
2018-07-02 08:41:08 UTC
Can I make a prediction that Alistair has a complete breakdown following his /betrayal/ by all and sundry and does what many vets do and commits (or at least attempts) suicide?

As I understand it, vets have a high rate of suicide (along with doctors and farmers) at least in part because they have the wherewithal to do it well.

Fred
Vicky Ayech
2018-07-02 10:17:46 UTC
Post by Fred
Can I make a prediction that Alistair has a complete breakdown following his /betrayal/ by all and sundry and does what many vets do and commits (or at least attempts) suicide?
As I understand it, vets have a high rate of suicide (along with doctors and farmers) at least in part because they have the wherewithal to do it well.
Fred
Yes but they've already had Helen's gamekeeper and Will attempting it,
plus the deaths of Nigel and Nic. And then Ed's dropping out and
homeless story and Jazzer with the ketamin. I think it would be
unbalanced even to have an attempt.