So, farewell then
2020-07-06 11:59:39 UTC
Ennio Morricone
Da da da da daaa
R I Ppppp
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-07-06 12:22:18 UTC
Ennio Morricone
Da da da da daaa
R I Ppppp
Wa Wa Waa

There's an (IMO) inspiring performance of it by the Danish national
symphony orchestra and national concert choir, at
.

(Is that a base ocarina?)

Anybody who thinks there can be unlimited growth in a static, limited
environment, is either mad or an economist. - Sir David Attenborough, in
Radio Times 10-16 November 2012
Peter
2020-07-06 13:57:37 UTC
Ennio Morricone
Da da da da daaa
R I Ppppp
Wa Wa Waa
There's an (IMO) inspiring performance of it by the Danish national
symphony orchestra and national concert choir, at
http://youtu.be/enuOArEfqGo .
(Is that a base ocarina?)
Are those earrings pistols?
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-07-06 14:16:04 UTC
Post by Peter
Ennio Morricone
Da da da da daaa
R I Ppppp
Wa Wa Waa
There's an (IMO) inspiring performance of it by the Danish national
symphony orchestra and national concert choir, at
http://youtu.be/enuOArEfqGo .
(Is that a base ocarina?)
Are those earrings pistols?
I would say definitely so!

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. And I'm not getting out
of the kitchen for a long time yet. - Petula Clark (at 83), RT 2016/10/22-28
Sid Nuncius
2020-07-06 18:24:59 UTC
Post by Peter
Ennio Morricone
Da da da da daaa
R I Ppppp
Wa Wa Waa
There's an (IMO) inspiring performance of it by the Danish national
symphony orchestra and national concert choir, at
http://youtu.be/enuOArEfqGo .
(Is that a base ocarina?)
Are those earrings pistols?
I think she's just pleased to see you.

Er...that's not quite right is it?
Peter
2020-07-06 19:08:22 UTC
Post by Peter
Ennio Morricone
Da da da da daaa
R I Ppppp
Wa Wa Waa
There's an (IMO) inspiring performance of it by the Danish national
symphony orchestra and national concert choir, at
http://youtu.be/enuOArEfqGo .
(Is that a base ocarina?)
Are those earrings pistols?
I think she's just pleased to see you.
Er...that's not quite right is it?
As Dougal Haston once remarked - "ethics are like erections: No matter
how well intentioned they might be they are prone to sudden deflation."
Chris McMillan
2020-07-07 11:20:15 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Peter
Ennio Morricone
Da da da da daaa
R I Ppppp
Wa Wa Waa
There's an (IMO) inspiring performance of it by the Danish national
symphony orchestra and national concert choir, at
http://youtu.be/enuOArEfqGo .
(Is that a base ocarina?)
Are those earrings pistols?
I think she's just pleased to see you.
Er...that's not quite right is it?
As Dougal Haston once remarked - "ethics are like erections: No matter
how well intentioned they might be they are prone to sudden deflation."
No need to whoosh. He was a Himalayan climber, being a conqueror of two
routes to the Everest summit in the 1970s.

My dad took me to a couple of talks by Himalayan climbers in the 1970s.