UMRA birthday info for 20 July 2021
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2021-07-20 06:13:11 UTC
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
2021-07-20 08:50:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Who? Where? When? What? Why? How?

Any information gratefully received.
2021-07-20 09:41:22 UTC
On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 09:50:38 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by krw
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Who? Where? When? What? Why? How?
Any information gratefully received.
He's 26 years old and has not been heard of or from since his mother
stopped talking to anyone.
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
John Ashby

2021-07-20 16:02:26 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Penny
dust...
Post by krw
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Who? Where? When? What? Why? How?
Any information gratefully received.
He's 26 years old and has not been heard of or from since his mother
stopped talking to anyone.
Kathy, come home.
Poor cow.
john
Cue Moosic.
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
John Ashby
2021-07-20 17:15:33 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Penny
dust...
Post by krw
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Who? Where? When? What? Why? How?
Any information gratefully received.
He's 26 years old and has not been heard of or from since his mother
stopped talking to anyone.
Kathy, come home.
Poor cow.
john
Cue Moosic.
She's been Dunn over.

2021-07-20 17:57:21 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Penny
dust...
Post by krw
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Who? Where? When? What? Why? How?
Any information gratefully received.
He's 26 years old and has not been heard of or from since his mother
stopped talking to anyone.
Kathy, come home.
Poor cow.
john
Cue Moosic.
She's been Dunn over.
john
I think she has been kept in a Friesian cold room all winter long, then
they thawed her out in a warm room ’n’ ate her.
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Sid Nuncius
2021-07-20 18:12:23 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by John Ashby
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Penny
dust...
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Who?  Where?  When?  What?  Why?  How?
Any information gratefully received.
He's 26 years old and has not been heard of or from since his mother
stopped talking to anyone.
Kathy, come home.
Poor cow.
Cue Moosic.
She's been Dunn over.
The curfew tolls the Nell of parting day,
The lowing herd wind slowly o'er the lea...
--
Sid