COT: Ben AAronovitch
2020-07-06 09:13:12 UTC
I know there are fellow Ben Aaronovitch fans on here and, Oh Joy!, his
latest is £1 today-only on amazon. I'm so glad I didn't give in and I
waited until the price came down.
the Omrud
2020-07-06 10:59:54 UTC
Post by DavidK
I know there are fellow Ben Aaronovitch fans on here and, Oh Joy!, his
latest is £1 today-only on amazon. I'm so glad I didn't give in and I
waited until the price came down.
Oooh, thanks. Bought.

I was at university with that brother of his who turned to scribbling in
newspapers. We could both be found hanging around in the Union,
although for rather different reasons - he was a politico and I ran the
Film Society for three years. Which meant I had an office and he didn't.
David
Jane Vernon
2020-07-06 11:27:00 UTC
Post by DavidK
I know there are fellow Ben Aaronovitch fans on here and, Oh Joy!, his
latest is £1 today-only on amazon. I'm so glad I didn't give in and I
waited until the price came down.
Thank you very much. I didn't know that because some days the Kindle
Daily Deals page doesn't show me any daily deals :(
--
Jane
BTME

2020-07-06 22:09:52 UTC
Post by DavidK
I know there are fellow Ben Aaronovitch fans on here and, Oh Joy!, his
latest is £1 today-only on amazon. I'm so glad I didn't give in and I
waited until the price came down.
Oooh, thanks from me too! I think he's marvellous but the books are
jolly expensive and there are such a lot of them... I haven't read all
the novellas or the graphic novels. Looking forward to this one very much.